Aberdeen Vs Dundee United

27 minutes ago, kennie makevin said:

The only way that a non Old Firm title win/challenge can become reality is for Aberdeen ( in this instance) to win ever game against the rest and hope for a decent slice of fortune/fairness in their matches against the bigots. 

Sadly true.

28 minutes ago, kennie makevin said:

Saying you want your team to beat Aberdeen is saying you want Celtic to win the league.

False.

52 minutes ago, kennie makevin said:

The only way that a non Old Firm title win/challenge can become reality is for Aberdeen ( in this instance) to win ever game against the rest and hope for a decent slice of fortune/fairness in their matches against the bigots. Saying you want your team to beat Aberdeen is saying you want Celtic to win the league.

I'm not sure why Utd fans, or any other clubs' for that matter, should prioritise a non-old firm champion over their own club's success.  Not after 8 games anyway.

Apart from against Rangers when I thought they were abject, the limited amount of Utd I've seen this season, I've been pretty impressed. The derby on the 1st weekend was a belting advert for Scottish fitba. 

Hopefully they don't come and try to spoil the game because I think it could be a cracking game. 3-2 Aberdeen. 

8 minutes ago, RickyBobby said:

The spl is surely due its Leicester 2015 moment that finally breaks the twa minks strangle hold on scottish fitba...

I seem to have missed the Leicester 2015/16 moment. I was watching a great event in Scottish football that night.

Can't for the life of me remember what it was though?

Spoiler

look-smile.gif.be6ae25940d6ddb6b500d6b1e77723c8.gif

Edited by johnnydun