What Are You Listening To?

ICTChris

Not really liked this band up till now even though they should be right down my alley.  This has p***ked my ear though so I'll probably pick it up.

Funnily enough, i've never heard of them before and started listening to the album last night. Quite enjoying it!

5 hours ago, Tommy Nooka said:

Funnily enough, i've never heard of them before and started listening to the album last night. Quite enjoying it!

There are pretty prolific and tend to put out multiple LPs per year.  The chat is they have 5 lined up for 2017.  I've not heard everything they have done but this is the first one that has really clicked with me.

On 24/02/2017 at 23:59, accies1874 said:

Heard it in Trainspotting 2 and it's stuck since. Belter of a song.

In a similar vain:

Quickly becoming of the opinion that this is one the greatest songs I've ever listened to

There are pretty prolific and tend to put out multiple LPs per year.  The chat is they have 5 lined up for 2017.  I've not heard everything they have done but this is the first one that has really clicked with me.

Been giving a couple of their other records a listen. Nonagon Infinity is quite similar to FMB although a bit rougher. Paper Mache Dream Balloon is completely different though, a bit like an Aussie Belle & Sebastian at times. Cold Cadaver sounds incredibly chirpy, thought I was mishearing the lyrics! [emoji1]