Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

One of our cats has done a bunk, never been outside before so getting really worried for the wee chap.

Probably hiding in a cupboard laughing like f**k at your worry. Cats are devious creatures

The constant repetitive ads for Star Wars on YouTube are making me want to get a pirate copy and tell the wife to deal with it. I don't feel like rewarding them for the constant spamming :angry:

Did you or yours see him leave the house? :huh:

Yeah Mrs Adam was outside for a bit and left the front door opened, one of the neighbours saw him in the hallway a few hours before we had realised he was missing.

Yeah Mrs Adam was outside for a bit and left the front door opened, one of the neighbours saw him in the hallway a few hours before we had realised he was missing.

It's important we know who to blame.

She already can't be arsed turning up for Christmas, now she's done away with the cat.

Edited by Sergeant Wilson

Going for a few beers with #thelads today ( #cheekynandos #baller) but I know it will be one-upmanship all the way. Will my mate wear his L'Ascolana again? They're terrific, but he wore them last time. I wore my green gazelle vintage last time, so they're out. I fear this may be a New Balance day, but my current favourites are the EQT Running Cushion. Trouble is, they need a clean up. I could wear my zx600 with the Henri Lloyd jeans. Classic! And yet.....for a session they're button fly, which means impractical. I'd wear London or Trimm star, but they're not the most comfortable and with the day being a pub crawl it means a lot of standing and walking, which, combined with beer means spillage, which as we all know means stains. Now, I've become a bit of a wizard at cleaning suede, but it's a hell of an effort - and anyway, I'm keeping at least one pair of London for a re-dye.

The agony of choice! :(

People that say a certain type of music is for people 'that don't like music.' Normally metal fans. No time for that level of snobbery.

Eh? That's normally said about metal. By Adele fans :P

Going for a few beers with #thelads today ( #cheekynandos #baller) but I know it will be one-upmanship all the way. Will my mate wear his L'Ascolana again? They're terrific, but he wore them last time. I wore my green gazelle vintage last time, so they're out. I fear this may be a New Balance day, but my current favourites are the EQT Running Cushion. Trouble is, they need a clean up. I could wear my zx600 with the Henri Lloyd jeans. Classic! And yet.....for a session they're button fly, which means impractical. I'd wear London or Trimm star, but they're not the most comfortable and with the day being a pub crawl it means a lot of standing and walking, which, combined with beer means spillage, which as we all know means stains. Now, I've become a bit of a wizard at cleaning suede, but it's a hell of an effort - and anyway, I'm keeping at least one pair of London for a re-dye.

The agony of choice! :(

:lol:

You are awful, but I like you.

I find it the other way, metal fans look down their nose at 'pop' music because it's maybe not technically as good. Either way, if you're coming out with 'not a real music fan' because they like something different, yer a bellend.

Good Lord, where do you find these people? Metal's seen as technically better than pop these days?

This is why I love P&B; I'd never know what was happening with society otherwise.

I find it the other way, metal fans look down their nose at 'pop' music because it's maybe not technically as good. Either way, if you're coming out with 'not a real music fan' because they like something different, yer a bellend.

So true. That's in regards to anything as well. VikingTon, the only snob to ever come from Greenock, is the absolute worst for shite like this.

Holiday destinations is another one. If someone wants to sit in an Irish bar in Benidorm getting drunk for a week on their week off from work that's perfectly acceptable. I wouldn't choose to do it personally but each to their own, doesn't make them worse at holidays than me, just different tastes. Aw c**t should just enjoy themselves however they like.

^^^^ Dream holiday is to sit in an Irish bar in Benidorm and get drunk for a week but wife/girlfriend/boyfriend/significant other won't let him.

Holiday destinations is another one. If someone wants to sit in an Irish bar in Benidorm getting drunk for a week on their week off from work that's perfectly acceptable. I wouldn't choose to do it personally but each to their own, doesn't make them worse at holidays than me, just different tastes. Aw c**t should just enjoy themselves however they like.

Amen brah.

^^^ Fellow Friends marathon aficionado :P

It's one of these programmes that I probably saw every episode but wouldn't watch now. Though some lines definitely stick in the mind.

^^^^ fancies Ross Geller.

I've been accused on here as being anti-Semitic so I have to be careful of how I answer that.

BTW I am anti Zionist, not anti-Semitic.

I went for a weekend in Benidorm last year and it was the wildest, funniest weekend I've ever had.

I've also spent time on secluded islands in the Med that many people would never have heard of and had an amazing time.

People can do what they like on holiday, they're not bothering you so why get raging over it?