Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Wotsits, Quavers and Frazzles just do not fall into the crisp category for me. Proper crisps are ones that are actually crunchy, see Golden Wonder Salt and Vinegar or Brannigans as an example.

I'm utterly seething that Brannigans went out in the group stage.

Folk coming into the hospital and asking directions. A coupla months ago we got coloured lines painted on the floor so folk can follow them depending on the department. They ask for a department and I started saying "On the other side of the road there there's four coloured lines..." and before I can say anything else they start asking questions like "Do I go left or right?" or "Is that near the restaurant?".

f**k off mate. I'm literally in the middle of giving you directions. Can ye not contain yersel' for ten seconds?

The air conditioning at my work isn't working properly and it's absolutely roasting. I sit right next to a window which can't open and the cleaner leaves the blinds open at night meaning the sun has been heating up the office all morning.

Pull a faint. Health & Safety will be all over it by the end of the day.

Failing that, put the heating up full and wind down the...ah, never mind.

The quality of driving; hardly a week goes by without seeing something that makes me think that some folk shouldn't be allowed behind the wheel of a car.

Hardly a week? There's barely a day goes by that I don't see someone I wouldn't trust to wipe their own arse, never mind drive a car.

Sometimes happens on days that I don't look in the mirror too.

Pull a faint. Health & Safety will be all over it by the end of the day.

Failing that, put the heating up full and wind down the...ah, never mind.

Hardly a week? There's barely a day goes by that I don't see someone I wouldn't trust to wipe their own arse, never mind drive a car.

Sometimes happens on days that I don't look in the mirror too.

Part 1. Pregnant lass takes a faint days off material

Part 2. Almost had a tbone thiago morning as a moron on his phone went through a red light at a T-junction

Forgot she was pregnant; scrub the fainting idea. Surely Rugster will be in the work tomorrow to get c***s telt, or wave a palm leaf about, at least.

I only have 33 working days left before I finish until February. I'll just have to suck it up until then!

Mysterious incident involving the window and a pot plant.

Purely a coincidence that it leaves you with a nice cooling breeze   :whistle