Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

People who take a drink when they're still chewing their food, and keep munching after they've swallowed the juice/water/wine/beer. Animals. Swallow your mouthful before you pour in a drink.

Absolute nonsense.

Never tried the crumpets but I've liked everything I have had from their bakery section. Their croissants are great and about a third of the price of M&S.

I had 2 yesterday. They were warm, moist and delicious. I also purchased a baguette which also was excellent (I put cheese, ham and ready salted crisps in it, and of course had 'buttered' it with Bertoli on both 'sides').

Playing the mobile game Football Chairman and I signed a guy from my youths called B Ford who at the age of 17 was bald and looked about 40.  Decided to make it my goal to keep him until he had made the most appearances for the club.  591 to beat, he retired on 586 matches at the age of 35. 

b*****d.

A bit like Colin Nish playing at being a manager? 

Not even close. I'm a fantastic chairman. Cool Runnings are an established top flight side with numerous title wins.

Colin Nish is a donkey.

If you waste time looking for mistakenly hidden e-mails, how much time do you waste looking for and cataloguing gifs like this waiting for an opportunity to use them?

It is not 'wasting' anything if they're as glorious as that one.

Quick Google search confirms that the English pronunciation is indeed "Jay" but the SCOTTISH way is "Ji".

I concur, the 1st time I heard someone up here say ji I thought they had a speech impediment.

It's always been jay to me, speech impediment or no.

I do have a peccadilloe for dropping my haitches though.

I am unregistered.

Grimbo

Fell over in the the bus this morning. Stood up to let someone out, bus lurched forward, didn't notice small step immediately behind me, timber.

Half the bus now think I'm some sort of OAP, the other half probably think I'm pished.