Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

3 hours ago, Cerberus said:

I need to start a new one if I am going to drink straight from the neck. There are a lot of scabby people with weird germs around.

If you drink directly from milk bottles in your work you should be sacked immediately.

2 hours ago, Deeboy said:

Que¿? 

Lettuce has a very distinctive smell.

I assumed you were talking about the smell of Mexican-style chicken on your fingers. Lettuce? The smell of lettuce? What the f**k is wrong with you?

As for being unable to find kale in shops, you still living in Govan? I think that would explain it.

I've never lived in Govan, I also have little need to be near lettuce in shops or anything alongside it either, hence why I have never seen kale in a supermarket (I assume).

if you can't smell lettuce I suggest it's you who has something wrong with you. 

You generally need to walk through fruit & veg in a shop of any size to get to any other products in-store.

There are many vegetables and foods which smell and leave a smell which lingers on the hands after handling them. Lettuce is not one of them.

Are people seriously trying to say lettuce doesn't have a smell? What the f**k is going on around here these days?

Just smells fresh

I can't ever recall touching lettuce and the smell being on my hands though, apples smell too but if you touch one you're hardly sitting there saying fs I need to wash ma hands to get the apple smell off them

I can see what people are saying tbh

Are people seriously trying to say lettuce doesn't have a smell? What the f**k is going on around here these days?

Lettuce does have a smell. It just doesn't leave a smell when you've been touching it (fnarr).

Lettuce has a subtle aroma to it. Therefore the smell should not Romaine.

Tomatoes fucking stink though.

You're just cherry-picking random foods now.