Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Some waster cow in a nearby street is currently hanging out her window shouting at the mutant she breeds with.

What kind of scum thinks this is acceptable behaviour at this hour?

Do us all a favour and overdose ya oxygen thief. Nobody will miss you

I live in a four in a block and last night (1:30am) I heard one guy out the back shouting another guy's name. I thought the fella had the wrong house. It went on for a wee while until I heard another guy talking. It turns out the guy shouting is my neighbour and the guy he was shouting was the neighbour above him. So I don't know one of my neighbours' name and (as I looked out to se who the guy was shouting) I would have walked past my other neighbour if I saw him in the street as I hadn't a clue who the guy was. I'm clearly very social with my neighbours. Anyway, from what I kind of overheard I'm assuming the guy upstairs has had a leak or left the bath water running and the water was coming through the ceiling.

Edited to say, this isn't a PTTGOMN, just that Gav's story reminded me.

Edited by 19QOS19

I was selling tickets for a charity music night in the Howgate Centre and some thieving c**t stole a ticket off the table whilst I was talking to someone else.

He sounds like a right Rebel Rebel.

Sorry :(