Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Im absolutely convinced she was wise to what was going on and just did it as a publicity stunt

Aye, she was already raging before she spoke to him. Looking to be offended at anything.

4 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

See Kim Kardashian got robbed and none other than James Corden has tweeted to get anyone laughing about it telt that shes his pal.

Journey to the centre of his own arse complete. He is now probably worthy of a full blown Corden hate thread.

The problem with that Kar Krashian mob is they tell the whole world on social media exactly what they are up to and where they are at any given time. Bit silly travelling the world and carrying millions of pounds worth of jewellery when they could easily get perfect replicas made and leave the good stuff in a bank vault somewhere.

21 minutes ago, supermik said:

The problem with that Kar Krashian mob is they tell the whole world on social media exactly what they are up to and where they are at any given time. Bit silly travelling the world and carrying millions of pounds worth of jewellery when they could easily get perfect replicas made and leave the good stuff in a bank vault somewhere.

I wonder if the fake cops asked to see her tits before they left. I know I would.

9 minutes ago, Mr Pikey said:

Time to change my car.Only problem is... can't feckin stand car salesmen and their pish. Looking forward to meeting more bare faced liars in the flesh.

What do you want for your car then sir

how much do you want to give me

how much do you want 

a million pound

please sir be serious

well ask a serious question then

13 hours ago, Mr Pikey said:

Time to change my car.Only problem is... can't feckin stand car salesmen and their pish. Looking forward to meeting more bare faced liars in the flesh.

Only advice I can give is avoid Arnold Clark like the plague then. Used them once as they were only Nissan dealer near me. Ended up walking out as the salesman was havering so much keech.

57 minutes ago, PWL said:

Only advice I can give is avoid Arnold Clark like the plague then. Used them once as they were only Nissan dealer near me. Ended up walking out as the salesman was havering so much keech.

I cannae mind if it was Arnold C's but it was one of those showrooms down Seafield Rd in Edunburgh about 10yr ago. One of the salesman asked where I came from, so I told him near Manchester, then he asked me who my big team was. So I told him City, a few clicks of his keyboard & a screensaver pops up with my name & the united badge. I asked him if that was supposed to be funny? I heard him say oh that's not City is it as I walked away. I wouldn't have bought a car off him even had he bothered to get it right. 

Grimbo