Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I've been a greedy wee c**t today. I had a cereal bar for breakfast, an early lunch at half eleven of a bridie and a fudge donut  then a macaroni pie at the football. All fair and well but when I got home I bet my girlfriend ten quid I could eat a Doner Calzone. This would not normally be an issue, but I don't know if it was because the fact I'd already had a few beers, or the fact this thing was the size of an American Football but near the end I started getting the meat sweats and felt decidedly I'll.

The choice came down to two options, powering through then passing out or going to the toilet and letting the food make a grand return from where it once came.

Let's just say my Mrs is £10 up tonight and I'll never touch kebab meat ever again.

Let my son ( aged 7) play one of my games on the xbox1 ( the crew). Basically he has paid 32.99 for a season pass. Now waiting on Microsoft phoning back to see if I can sort this out.
If not oh well .

That's a bummer, one of the main reasons I don't have my Xbox connected to the Internet when the wee man is playing it.

Think you'll struggle to get your money back though.

I've never bought a pair of expensive headphones as I tend to kill them so quickly. I'll fall asleep with them on, roll over and get the cables tangled and end up ripping out a wire. 

Skull Candy Hest is what ye need. The cable isn't 'built in' so you can replace them (I had the same problems)

You'll have to remind me what it is you're talking about.

Video of some daft burd claiming to be sexually harassed and demanding to know everyone's names. I had to turn it off early because it was making me rage.

25 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

Video of some daft burd claiming to be sexually harassed and demanding to know everyone's names. I had to turn it off early because it was making me rage.

Alison McCoist ??

12 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Golf.

Golf fans.

Golf players.

Golf commentators.

What sort of bellend supports their fucking continent in a sport? It's not even a sport anyway, it's just a game like pool or darts. Fucking golf.