Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

The other half always deciding that when brushing my teeth with a noisy electric toothbrush is the perfect time to start asking questions about something or other, usually shouted from two rooms away. Crackin trolling if it's done on purpose, tbf.

Are you still battling with smelly boy for the affections of your girlfriend? If so, don't think you've got much chance with Mrs M......

Nah he's probably finger blasting her right enough, I'm not bothered though.

Me and Mrs M have quite the rapport so I'm pretty sure I'm in with a chance.

I'm sure you are, Mrs M seems like quite the lady!
Pity about the finger blasting, but it's the season of good will & all that, so I'm sure you'll forgive fatty.

It's good to know at least someone out there finds her attractive.

People who use the entirely made up word - sangwidge, when referring to a couple of slices of bread (or more) with a filling between said slices...
It's a sandwich you fuckin imbeciles!

My mate's wife uses this, although she pronounces it more 'sengwidge' than 'sangwidge'.

Regardless, it is petty and annoying either way.

1 hour ago, Stellaboz said:

There's a roundabout near the Tay Bridge called "5 roads roundabout" which has only 4 exits. If it wasn't such a hassle taking a diversion and adding on time to/from Glenrothes I'd avoid it out of spite.

It used to have 5 when I was a lad but now the Drumoig exit has been closed and you join it a few yards along the Leuchars turn off.

Four exits plus one entrance equals five ways. There's another five ways circle at the top of the Hilltown in Dundee itself. Dundonians are the only folk in the country allowed to call a roundabout a circle as it was a Dundonian who invented the roundabout/ circle....

3 minutes ago, Angusfifer said:

Dundonians are the only folk in the country allowed to call a roundabout a circle as it was a Dundonian who invented the roundabout/ circle....

^^^ Facts you Made Up thread for this pish.

Four exits plus one entrance equals five ways. There's another five ways circle at the top of the Hilltown in Dundee itself. Dundonians are the only folk in the country allowed to call a roundabout a circle as it was a Dundonian who invented the roundabout/ circle....

You called a roundabout a circle- f**k off back to Angus or Fife and come back when you are Dundonian!

Insulted- Hulltoon