Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

7 minutes ago, Jamaldo said:

I got a Terry's chocolate orange for christmas and I can safely say it was the best thing I ate over the holidays.

I haven't had one of those for ages, but I did get Orange flavoured Lindt chocolates and they were absolutely exceptional. 

Orange chocolate is one of the greatest combinations to have ever been created by man, and I'm not even exaggerating. 

Has to be dark chocolate though

I got a Terry's chocolate orange for christmas and I can safely say it was the best thing I ate over the holidays.

This.. dark chocolate orange is the tits

3 minutes ago, Jake Burns said:

If I buy chocolate it's because I wanna taste chocolate, not oranges. Don't get me wrong, I like an orange filling or a layer but chocolate should taste of chocolate not oranges, or mint for that matter but not to the extent of oranges. That's just wrong imo. 

I know this is a forum of discussion, reason, opinion and debate. In this instance, however, you are just wrong.

Complete absence of special awareness, particularly noticeable in middle aged women, especially whilst out shopping.

Typo?

Spatial ?

Indeed. Goodness knows how I managed that (I'll blame my fancy predictive text thing for convenience).

When you go to pull the plastic cover on your Magic Tree in your car down a bit but end up pulling the full fucking thing off, leaving you unable to breathe in the fumes.

I had to teach my son the magic tree etiquette the other week.

Two small incisions in a V shape a the top and only go down one branch per week (as per instructions)

Anything else is seriously risking planet earth falling off it's axis or nuclear war.

He looked at me as if I was mad, in years to come he will thank me.