Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

2 hours ago, Hampden Diehard said:

Walnut Whips (biting the top off with a bit of chocolate) is the only possible excuse for eating a walnut.  I remember the days when there was also a walnut inside on the base; eating the base with the walnut and some creamy stuff was actually worth buying them for.

I bit off the crusty tip, spit it away and try and sook the creaminess out.

Any other behavior is gay.

Gone for a swim, just nipped back into the changing rooms which were empty, but some guy has left his brand new iPhone sitting on top of all of his stuff. Literally nothing is in a locker.

Tempted to hand it into reception to teach the c*nt a lesson.

Gone for a swim, just nipped back into the changing rooms which were empty, but some guy has left his brand new iPhone sitting on top of all of his stuff. Literally nothing is in a locker.

Tempted to hand it into reception to teach the c*nt a lesson.

Use he phone to text his wife saying "but what if my wife finds out?? She thinks I'm at the gym."

Use he phone to text his wife saying "but what if my wife finds out?? She thinks I'm at the gym."

If it's who's I think it is, he's in here with a girlfriend. So you might not be too far off.

Could just arse about with the passcode and lock his phone for hours, that'll teach him for having an iPhone.

16 minutes ago, deej said:

If it's who's I think it is, he's in here with a girlfriend. So you might not be too far off.

Could just arse about with the passcode and lock his phone for hours, that'll teach him for having an iPhone.

Hide his phone in a sock just to freak him out.

5 hours ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Made a lovely pork casserole for dinner, and the wife's just covered hers with barbecue sauce without even tasting it.

Mine pours half a bottle of soy sauce over any stir fry I make before tasting. I'm tempted to stir a load of salt into her plate full before serving next time.

Are you suggesting that or is it just something that gets on your nerves?

Either that or oor Miguel is getting confused with the Reasons to be Cheerful thread.

4 minutes ago, deej said:

Are you suggesting that or is it just something that gets on your nerves?

Miguel's living room wallpaper:

(very NSFW, obviously)

Spoiler

219.jpg

5 minutes ago, Tony Ferrino said:

Mine pours half a bottle of soy sauce over any stir fry I make before tasting. I'm tempted to stir a load of salt into her plate full before serving next time.

An old girlfriend wouldn't eat without copious amounts of ketchup, to the point of tantrums. The wife's an upgrade TBF.

My wife hasn't taken my surname. It's actually easier to change mine to hers over here but not sure I'd suit  9888.png&key=fbdbeca175066b1cd3b96ff82c39a27c495cb58d5fde86a39ba6a855ffeb41fdas my surname.

Here in the Philippines, when a women gets married she takes the husband's name but her maiden name becomes her middle name. Children's middle name is the mother's maiden name.

Keeps the feminists happy I suppose.

12 hours ago, GTG_03 said:

At the airport now. Tannoy to remain seated at the gate and boarding will commence soon by grouping. Cue heaps of people immediately standing up and waiting at the gate.

We deserve to be extinct.

Never understood this behaviour. I just sit down until the queue's gone then wander over.

Also the idea of letting folk on rows 1-18 then 18-36 or whatever is ridiculous. Still leads to the aisles being clogged up while everyone puts their luggage away. Would make more sense to board the people on the window seats, then the middle seats, then the aisles.