Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

On the toothbrush issue I've always thought them a huge waste of plastic. I replace mine every few months and every time I do I think it would be so much better if it was like my razor, where you could just get rid of the head and put a new one on, and keep the handle. Surely that would create less waste.

Not really petty. 

People in cars must wear seat belts to protect themselves AND protect other occupants of the car in the event of an accident.  Why is it, then, that people can have dogs loose in a car?

Saw this today, not for the first time, a muckle big dog jumping around the back seat of a car then sticking it's face into the driver's face as he drove.

45 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Electric ones are shite IMO. Wee tiny heads on them. Need to feel like you have proper scrubbed them in order to feel clean.

Having said that, I am fully confident that you will have figured out where the best value for money lies....

You can get bigger ones.

replacement_oral-b_dual_clean_electric_t

7 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Anybody a fan of cottage cheese here?

About the only thing I can eat first thing with a hardcore hangover, on lightly buttered toast, not chilled. Serve with a pint glass of cold water and another pint of strong coffee. And 5 roll ups.

Edited by welshbairn

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

Electric ones are shite IMO. Wee tiny heads on them. Need to feel like you have proper scrubbed them in order to feel clean.

Having said that, I am fully confident that you will have figured out where the best value for money lies....

Mrs B tells me her electric toothbrush is her only source of marital pleasure. 

Tractors that travel 15-20 miles on a single carriageway, where the f*ck are they going!!? Especially in the rush hour and refuse to pull in occasionally where possible to let the 3 mile line of traffic that's built up behind them pass. F*ckin Farmers, get in the Field where your Tractor belongs!!

To be fair. You are a w**k.

If you're brushing them in the shower you are either doing a shit job of your teeth or a good job ofyour teeth but killing the planet and running up your bills. Take your pick.

I usually spend half my time in the shower staring into space anyway so at least spending that time brushing is a productive use of time.