Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Couple of more annoying things:

People who have emoticons for near enough every f'cking word on MSN,so that when they type something it takes about 5 minutes (or longer) to work out what the hell they've typed.

Also,wireless mice seem brilliant,but they don't half piss you off when the batteries are going down and they stop working every 5 minutes. Ggrrr.

Although you support a mutant team, you live outside of Fife.

Surely then it is possible to buy things unavailable there, such as batteries or creationist literature?

Arseholes who bid on ebay far too early, why do it?, all you do is put the price up. I'm watching a cd which was listed this morning at 99p and has now gone up to £7 and still has 6 days left until it's done, looks like I'll not be getting it because at this rate it will end up going for £20 :angry:

My timetable! :angry:

In uni on a Monday for a 9-10am seminar. Then my next lecture is 4pm-6pm. What the f**k am I supposed to do in the middle? Wouldnt be so bad if I didnt travel down here every day! Plus, now I miss 5s tonight which is at 6.30

My timetable! :angry:

In uni on a Monday for a 9-10am seminar. Then my next lecture is 4pm-6pm. What the f**k am I supposed to do in the middle? Wouldnt be so bad if I didnt travel down here every day! Plus, now I miss 5s tonight which is at 6.30

Mine is class - two lectures and a class every day, 10-11, 12-1, 3-4!

Superb, time for lunch and a chance to get in some preparatory reading for class! Can't want for this year, should be a whizz.

Off topic, but I just got a Scotrail train from Newcastle to the MetroCentre and back. Very strange!

Might explain where my missing train from Edinburgh Park to Falkirk Grahamston disappeared to at 22.42 last night :lol:

Sunday service? What bollocks Scotrail,maintenance work at Larbert/Camelon or not,there's ALWAYS been trains at half 10 and half 11 from Waverley.Tossers <_<