Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Guest bairnbabe

As its my birthday today, my parents have decided that because I don't drive and really need to learn for several reasons, they will pay for some of my driving lessons.

Now I just need to book lessons with an instructor, and I don;t know who to get and how to go about getting a suitable one.

Details, Caldy...

Lets just say that when sitting on a bus at Parkhead Cross at around 9.50pm, I'd prefer not to see a brick flying through the back window, nearly hitting a pregnant woman, and in the end having me stuck in Glasgow for an extra half an hour when I'd much rather be at home. Pity the driver couldn't find reverse gear quick enough....... <_<

*edited for getting the time wrong*

Edited by codfish

I took a glance at this pic, which is linked from a thread in the Celtic v Rangers section:

954.jpg

Is it just me who thinks the boy second from left looks like a younger, thinner LJ? :ph34r:

Is it Calderwood PTFC on the far right? :o:P

Lets just say that when sitting on a bus at Parkhead Cross at around 9.50pm, I'd prefer not to see a brick flying through the back window, nearly hitting a pregnant woman, and in the end having me stuck in Glasgow for an extra half an hour when I'd much rather be at home. Pity the driver couldn't find reverse gear quick enough....... <_<

*edited for getting the time wrong*

It's a long way back to yours from Parkhead on a bus. (without a 30 min bonus)

I know, I married an eastender. Were you nowhere near a train station then??

I once had a drunk walk into the side of my bus (last one that night) and we wee held up for about 30 mins while the police came and took details. About a year later iIwas notified that the drunk was taking the bus driver to court.

We talked the driver into bypassing Clydebank bus station and just booted it home in about 15 minutes from Scotstoun to make up some time.

It's really quiet here at the moment and all I can hear is a colleague wheezing and whistling like an asthmatic walrus! <_< It's SO annoying! :angry: But I can hardly shout at him 'STOP FECKIN BREATHING' can I?! :ph34r::rolleyes::lol:

F*** sake there's petty and there's petty, but that one takes the biscuit Kilt.

My colleague is breathing too noisily :o:o

F*** sake there's petty and there's petty, but that one takes the biscuit Kilt.

My colleague is breathing too noisily :o:o

I suppose you have to be here to appreciate how ear-screechingly annoying it is! :rolleyes:

Edit: I should also add that he can blether for Scotland. He hasn't shut up for the past half hour bleating on about Peter Kay and last night's comedy programmes, literally repeating some sketches line for line in his droning, whining, nasally loud voice.! :angry:

I'm trying to do some complicated statistical work here ya fat, lazy p***k! Shut the f**k UP! :angry::angry:

I think it's time for a cigarette break before I punch him! :ph34r::rolleyes::lol:

Edited by Kilt

I suppose you have to be here to appreciate how ear-screechingly annoying it is! :rolleyes:

Edit: I should also add that he can blether for Scotland. He hasn't shut up for the past half hour bleating on about Peter Kay and last night's comedy programmes, literally repeating some sketches line for line in his droning, whining, nasally loud voice.! :angry:

I'm trying to do some complicated statistical work here ya fat, lazy p***k! Shut the f**k UP! :angry::angry:

I think it's time for a cigarette break before I punch him! :ph34r::rolleyes::lol:

Ah, I'm reminded of the beauty of the mp3 file format - nae loud breathing colleagues to piss you off (well, maybe there are, but I'm blissfully unaware with Faithless bobbing away in my head :D )

And I'm on a half day (reason's to be cheerful for this bit, no?)

Hence the reason you're on here :lol::lol::rolleyes:

Quite! :P

I went for that cigarette and wished I hadn't. We can't bring lighters through so a lot get left on a little ledge in the outside smoking area for staff to use. I picked one up, lit it and got a 6 inch burst of flame that singed the end of my nose! :(

Then I had to fight my way back through the Security Control which is teeming with hundreds of families, kids, pushchairs and the like getting in the way. I'd forgotten it's the start of the october school holidays and the joint is jumping! <_<

It's a long way back to yours from Parkhead on a bus. (without a 30 min bonus)

Don't I know it - add another 20 minutes on from Parkhead as well to get to my place of work! :lol:

Regarding getting a train, I'm a cheap f'cker, so the bus saves me money - now I see why that is :rolleyes:

Quite! :P

I went for that cigarette and wished I hadn't. We can't bring lighters through so a lot get left on a little ledge in the outside smoking area for staff to use. I picked one up, lit it and got a 6 inch burst of flame that singed the end of my nose! :(

Then I had to fight my way back through the Security Control which is teeming with hundreds of families, kids, pushchairs and the like getting in the way. I'd forgotten it's the start of the october school holidays and the joint is jumping! <_<

:lol::lol:

Freaky Fridays Kilt - they're a nightmare.... ;)

Where's your place of work, Coddy?

Mon' the east end!!!!!

GC.

P.S. can I have my brick back please.

Uddingston - British Gas call centre :)

As for your brick, you should've caught it when I threw it back :P