Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

8 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I drink all sorts of coffee including instant.  I certainly enjoy a good cup of coffee but it’s not always an option.

I may be a complete thundercunt but if so it has nothing to do with my coffee drinking habits.

A true man of the people

22 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Cries?

BTW I always find it a bit creepy when others follow my posts so carefully they can remember something like this.

I quite agree. I mean you've only ever posted about drinking wine once or twice, and no other poster has ever made reference to it. I'm sure whatever Shandon Par is called this week feels pretty silly after reading your response, him living alone in his bedsit with only three colours and a pair of Reebok Classics in his wardrobe.

13 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

I quite agree. I mean you've only ever posted about drinking wine once or twice, and no other poster has ever made reference to it. I'm sure whatever Shandon Par is called this week feels pretty silly after reading your response, him living alone in his bedsit with only three colours and a pair of Reebok Classics in his wardrobe.

I've tried to change how I feel but I've fallen out of love with football in recent years so feels a bit of a fraud to have a football team in my username. 

21 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

That’s Shannon Par?  That makes sense now as he is obsessed with me.

I wonder if his constant name changing is related to an identity crisis.

On a film or TV program and there's people sitting eating, the clink clink clink of the cutlery does my utter head in.
In a similar vein, when people in a TV show or film go to a bar or restaurant, order food or a drink then leave almost immediately, in many cases without having any of their purchase. American episodic drama series are the worst offenders for this one.

16 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Some stupid person on the radio Scotland sports new has just said someone has damaged their ACL ligament.

I suppose he’ll be using his PIN number to get some money out the ATM machine later as well the buffoon.

I just tried to use my bank card and the machine died and swallowed it. Theiving fucker! Phoned up the machine operators and I had to admire just how few fucks they gave. 

9267EAED-F640-4EB3-AC59-D53929BA0469.jpeg

2 hours ago, Salvo Montalbano said:
8 hours ago, Stellaboz said:
On a film or TV program and there's people sitting eating, the clink clink clink of the cutlery does my utter head in.

In a similar vein, when people in a TV show or film go to a bar or restaurant, order food or a drink then leave almost immediately, in many cases without having any of their purchase. American episodic drama series are the worst offenders for this one.

And on another similar vein , the characters in The Bill were forever chucking away half-eaten , or not even partly eaten , sandwiches or snacks because they had to answer a "shout" just as they were about to start eating , usually in the canteen at Sun Hill nick.

Could never understand why they didn't just take it with them

Edited by A96

3 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

Special mention also to American shows and films where they're having breakfast of everything: bacon, sausage, waffles, eggs, toast, coffee, muffins, the lot and the dad says 'oh no I'm late for work!' and takes one bite out of his kid's toast.

My Dad used to do similar but more disgustingly. Stuck his hand in my cereal bowl and grabbed a munch on the way out. Eeeuch.