Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Somehow managed to smack myself on the heid with my squash reacket.
A particularly nasty follow through has left me somewhat bruised and tender, matron.
Also broke my phone and sat nav.

Did you not have a nightmare last weekend as well? Ever considered just having a long lie and keeping our harms way?

38 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

Had a few recently, been up since 5 so I'm sure today will be fab.

What are you doing up at that time of the morning, he asked nosily?

ETA: Work?

Edited by Jacksgranda

13 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

I'm sure this has been brought up before. I wear shorts all the time. You don't lose much heat through your legs, or at least I don't. Wrapped up well around my core and I don't feel any cold on my legs at all. It's quite refreshing in the rain as well emoji38.png

Folk wearing a tshirt in cold weather however, are fucking morons.

As long as the extremities of the hands and feet are cosy as well as the core, the legs and arms will be fine. That's why there are bodywarmers/gilets and footballers with short sleeves and gloves on but some people can't wrap their heads around it. I regularly go into a -22c freezer storage area at work with only my legs exposed and it's no bother. Having said that, I am absolutely nails. 

1 minute ago, Dee Man said:

As long as the extremities of the hands and feet are cosy as well as the core, the legs and arms will be fine. That's why there are bodywarmers/gilets and footballers with short sleeves and gloves on but some people can't wrap their heads around it. I regularly go into a -22c freezer storage area at work with only my legs exposed and it's no bother. Having said that, I am absolutely nails. 

Weren't you recently at A&E?

2 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Did the polis let you see the CCTV?

The officer in charge said he "couldn't really" show it to me. He said it's a bit dark and there is a flash from a "disco light" at the moment of impact but it was obvious the guy had smacked me. He's been charged with AOBH.

Show me the money. 

3 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

The officer in charge said he "couldn't really" show it to me. He said it's a bit dark and there is a flash from a "disco light" at the moment of impact but it was obvious the guy had smacked me. He's been charged with AOBH.

Show me the money. 

Did you find out if you shat in his bird's handbag or anything?

51 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Did you find out if you shat in his bird's handbag or anything?

The other guy's none the wiser according to the cops although he admits responsiblity.  Polis said it was alcohol-fuelled violence. As it happened at 2am, I am stunned at this revelation. 

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:
5 minutes ago, Dee Man said:
The other guy's none the wiser according to the cops although he admits responsiblity.  Polis said it was alcohol-fuelled violence. As it happened at 2am, I am stunned at this revelation. 

Too auld for this shite. Have a word wi yourself

How dare you. I am an innocent victim in this horrific assault. 

1 hour ago, Rugster said:

Too old to be out at 2 in the morning he probably means. Check yourself, man. 

What's the cut-off age for going out on the lash or alternatively where can I view a graph showing the time one should be home by dependant on age. 

Just for future reference, ken?

8 hours ago, Dee Man said:

Show me the money. 

Was there also a brightly coloured onomatopoeic word describing the punch?