Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Guest Spanky Rodriguez

I didn't know that motorcyclists didn't have to adhere to the laws of the road.

This stupid idiot on a motorbike went right through a red light when I was crossing the road,and when I asked him if he didn't have to adhere to the laws of the road he said I shouldn't be walking across the road! :angry:

All motor cyclists are homesexual and that is a fact :)

Guest bairnbabe

Sorry too lazy to look back. What are you doing, Degree in Primary Education?

Not doing an degree in Primary Ed, just HNC in Childcare. Part of my course has to be based in a Primary school for 5 months or so.

Guest God is a bairn

just been told am goin to the burds works xmas night oot :angry: in some pishy salsa place in glasgow - you get your meal and then yep youve guessed it - got to do fuckin salsa dancing - god help me :(

anyone got any tips :ph34r:

Just been playing football manager. My Everton team had a terrible injury crises before our UEFA cup match and lost 2-0. 2nd leg had everyone back and won 4-0, went to save the game and it crashed. Absoloutly fuming!!! To make it worse, I booked today off work as I needed time off, spent it playing football manager only for this to happen!

Why do you mock me o'lord, why, why, whyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Edited by DJP

Thats them been and gone. Someone had £30 and their mobile taken from their handbag at a halloween party a few weeks ago, they were just taking statements from everyone that was there.

Surely you'd have an alibi as you'd be too busy modelling for all the Hallowe'en cakes at the time? :P

Guest God is a bairn

Surely you'd have an alibi as you'd be too busy modelling for all the Hallowe'en cakes at the time? :P

w**ker :lol: naw think i might be busy doing my sat job - acting as santa claus ;)

Guest The Phoenix

left my bankcard in the cash machine in Paisley and all but 3p has disappeared :(

This could be an all time bummer - Can't see the bank having any sympathy and you've no proof.

:(

Bad day indeed - unless of course your previous balance was £10.03?

:unsure::D