Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

:lol:

Casualty is hilarious.

Tbh, the most accurate medical drama on the tv is Green Wing, which is vaguely disturbing.

And no real-life doctors are as attractive as those in most medical dramas (esp. Grey's Anatomy) :ph34r:

Being medically trained, are you able to identify which patient will die in Casualty before us mere mortals? Is that part of your training and if not, why not?

Guest bairnbabe

My moan for the day is I have got tons of college work to do, and some of it has to be in for this week. There isn't enough hours in the day to get it all done!

Guest Adam Wee

My moan for the day is I have got tons of college work to do, and some of it has to be in for this week. There isn't enough hours in the day to get it all done!

Solution, don't do it! By the time I get round to getting off my ever-increasing fat arse and get a job, I will have forgotten how to even hold a pen.

Guest bairnbabe

Solution, don't do it! By the time I get round to getting off my ever-increasing fat arse and get a job, I will have forgotten how to even hold a pen.

:lol: I wish! Got to be done, then typed!

Guest bairnbabe

I just wish doctors were trained to put needles in sharps boxes and not in bags.

:o Why are they putting them in bags? All the doctors I have saw have always put the needle in a sharp box.

Ours moved a fortnight a go. Although we weren't in and out all the time we often shaerd a wee bottle of wine on a Friday night. Waved as they came and went and the oldest was in alot as he was into the same movies and thinks as hubby. We are really really missing them.

Ours are moving due to personal problems. I am gutted because the boy plays with their youngest girl and they are friends. They are also great neighbours - we have a beer over the back fence in the summer.

Now we have the added problem of who is going to move in - when the pensioners on the other side moved out last year they warned us the guy moving in was an utter fanny - and so it has proved. I fear that if we get anyone who has regular parties then we'll have to move. We've lived where we are for almost 5 years now and it's great. :(:angry:

Ours are moving due to personal problems. I am gutted because the boy plays with their youngest girl and they are friends. They are also great neighbours - we have a beer over the back fence in the summer.

Now we have the added problem of who is going to move in - when the pensioners on the other side moved out last year they warned us the guy moving in was an utter fanny - and so it has proved. I fear that if we get anyone who has regular parties then we'll have to move. We've lived where we are for almost 5 years now and it's great. :(:angry:

Our new neighbours are a couple my age with a 3 yr old. They were singing kareoke on Saturday night at 4am but I think it was a one off house warming. If it wasn't then there will be problems. :(

Worst we ever had with old neighbours was occasionally we could hear them shouting at the kids if we didn't have telly on :(

You should move down beside Mrs WB and myself, its spitting distance from the 'new' Somerset Park (or will it be the McLeod Stadium).

You should move down beside Mrs WB and myself, its spitting distance from the 'new' Somerset Park (or will it be the McLeod Stadium).

Yes, i'm in a hurry to have the Beverly Hillbillies as neighbours..... :rolleyes:

I vote McLeod Stadium! :lol:

Forgetting the previously supplied instructions on how to change this...

Golden Shoe Winner

...into a witty rejoinder of my own choosing, now I've passed the 5,000 mark! <_<:(

But I'm sure some kind person will PM me with a reminder...! ;):)

Seconded. £6.20 for a cheap day return, but £5.40 for a single? :huh:

How about £19.60 for a single for a full journey when two singles of the same class with a split in the journey (still allowing me to stay on that train) would've saved me £2-£3. <_<

How about £19.60 for a single for a full journey when two singles of the same class with a split in the journey (still allowing me to stay on that train) would've saved me £2-£3. <_<

Not as bad as GNER - we lost our return tickets when we were at Berwick. We booked them for 10 of us and had seats reserved. My husband showed the guard his drivers license for proof of identity and has his credit card that he booked with. Guard moaned it was nothing to do with him and we'd have to pay again. £116 plus a £10 admin charge!

Got a letter saying it is an offence to travel on a train without a ticket blah blah blah and when we phoned them they said nothing they could do. How could we prove that it wasn't someone else on the train and not us!!!!!! F'kin idiots were shown proof but now we have to put it in writing to try and avoid paying another £116.

Jobsworth bar stewards the lot of them!