Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Folk speaking utter shite over MSN just for the sake of it, especially if they had said it in a previous conversation a few hours earlier.

Also on that note,people who make you listen to stuff they are interested in and go on about,yet when you say something or wish to discuss something they don't care.

For example,conversation with a mate earlier on.He's been rambling on the fact we're off for a few pints the morn blah blah along with talking about his latest Uni stuff,which is fine and I mentioned I got my exam results. Bearing in mind I had listened and responded to his chatter,I awaited a "how did you get on?" type question,but it never came.He only found out I passed my exams when I mentioned I had reason for celebration.

You'd think then a mate would offer his congratulations to you.Well you'd be wrong.Instead of a simple well done,the response was "I'm celebrating working hard this week lol"

f**k off you selfish b*****d-You expect me to take an interest and chat about things that you find interesting but I mostly find absolute nonsense and have no interest in yet you can't even bring yourself to congratulate or ask me about my exam results!

That kind of "me me me" attitude some people have really fecking annoys me.

:angry:<_<

Folk speaking utter shite over MSN just for the sake of it, especially if they had said it in a previous conversation a few hours earlier.

Also on that note,people who make you listen to stuff they are interested in and go on about,yet when you say something or wish to discuss something they don't care.

For example,conversation with a mate earlier on.He's been rambling on the fact we're off for a few pints the morn blah blah along with talking about his latest Uni stuff,which is fine and I mentioned I got my exam results. Bearing in mind I had listened and responded to his chatter,I awaited a "how did you get on?" type question,but it never came.He only found out I passed my exams when I mentioned I had reason for celebration.

You'd think then a mate would offer his congratulations to you.Well you'd be wrong.Instead of a simple well done,the response was "I'm celebrating working hard this week lol"

f**k off you selfish b*****d-You expect me to take an interest and chat about things that you find interesting but I mostly find absolute nonsense and have no interest in yet you can't even bring yourself to congratulate or ask me about my exam results!

That kind of "me me me" attitude some people have really fecking annoys me.

:angry:<_<

Pint with your mate cancelled?

Don't judge cars by their looks, that's what women do.

Remember most of the time you are in it looking out, who cares what it looks like?

The 600 has Honda mechanics for a fraction of the price of a Honda and is 130 BHP, gives 34-35 to the gallon and is a pleasure to drive.

You are just trying to make yourself feel better.

You wouldn't wear a smelly jumper that your Granny knitted you for your 18th Birthday just because you're inside it, looking out. :lol:

Following on from my gripe of yesterday about my fiancee's tights, heres another.

She spends ages this morning sifting through them trying to find a decent pair..............and then puts trousers on on top of them!!!

:blink:

Maybe it's too col to wear a skirt. :unsure: I used to wear tights then socks over them, then trousers to school on cold mornings.

Guest thefamousphilosifer

I have a mate like that at uni. Typically over the course of a 3 hour lab session he starts the same conversation 4 or 5 times. He is possibly the most boring guy in the world, but he always wants people to listen to what he is saying, even though no-one actually cares

He isn't called Mr Party for nothing...

There is that I suppose ;)

Thankfully its just the thin tan ones she wears rather than the heavy duty numbers!!!

:rolleyes:

I only wear the relay thick tights under jeans,though I hate wearing them as they make my legs itchy. :(

Phoned up to activate my new credit card and got hit with 10 mins of pish banter about "Do I have card protection? Do I have life cover? Do I have critical illness cover? Well, for just 18 pounds a year...." :angry:

Dont think she appreciated my answer of "cos I like to live on the wild side" when asked why I didnt want any of their cover :lol:

Phoned up to activate my new credit card and got hit with 10 mins of pish banter about "Do I have card protection? Do I have life cover? Do I have critical illness cover? Well, for just 18 pounds a year...." :angry:

Dont think she appreciated my answer of "cos I like to live on the wild side" when asked why I didnt want any of their cover :lol:

:lol: I like that.

Never, ever, ever ever take out Payment Protection Insurance on a credit card ;)

You are just trying to make yourself feel better.

You wouldn't wear a smelly jumper that your Granny knitted you for your 18th Birthday just because you're inside it, looking out. :lol:

Or could it be that i'm just not vacuous or shallow enough to care what the jumper looked like in comparison to the heartwarming fact that my granny knitted it?

Or could it be that i'm just not vacuous or shallow enough to care what the jumper looked like in comparison to the heartwarming fact that my granny knitted it?

Come off it! It's like getting a horrible jacket or shirt from your relative that is forced upon your back whenever you are going to visit them :lol:;)