Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

did you read what I had said? I though it was quite obvious I wasn't talking about commentators :angry:

If the grapes are sour , eat something else, maybe humble pie

well done Scunny!

Aye, that Chelsea draw really sealed it.

Its just the same as folk referring to 'Rangers' - this could be queens park Rangers or Berwick rangers, but everyone knows who they are talking about.

'United' = Manyoo.

Others use their town/other names (West Ham, Torquay, etc)

Guest XaaronPrimus
What good looking players are there at Aberdeen? :unsure:

Lovell, clarck before he got his hair cut. Apprentl. Also The weegie one reckons that England have the best looking squad in the world...

And men don't perv?

Not moaning at the perving, but the fact that there was no actual comments regarding the football, (other than the mandetory Langfield = crap ones) and that it was all regarding "who'd get it" was a bit dissapointing. Considering all the things that could have been brought up, I was not looking for a discussion on Nicholsons Abs...

Feel free to perv away ladies, just talk about the football while you do it.

Lovell, clarck before he got his hair cut. Apprentl.

Lee Miller is a handsome chat. I miss him coming into my work for the banter :(

My nag: I went away and left my laptop on with all my programmes running. Also, i've just come back from a long weekend in a plush flat in Glasgow and i didn't want to come home. Been the best weekend ever which was unexpected :(

Folk that when they park a car up a hill not leaving car in forward gear, and failing to engage hand break in the correct fashion. Therefore leading to car rolling down most of the hill and hitting my van at the bottom of the hill :thumbsdown

Folk that when they park a car up a hill not leaving car in forward gear, and failing to engage hand break in the correct fashion. Therefore leading to car rolling down most of the hill and hitting my van at the bottom of the hill :thumbsdown

Ouch, but at the same time very funny :lol:

Sometimes i wish that would happen to my car. I need a new paint-job.

Lovell, clarck before he got his hair cut. Apprentl. Also The weegie one reckons that England have the best looking squad in the world...

Not moaning at the perving, but the fact that there was no actual comments regarding the football, (other than the mandetory Langfield = crap ones) and that it was all regarding "who'd get it" was a bit dissapointing. Considering all the things that could have been brought up, I was not looking for a discussion on Nicholsons Abs...

Feel free to perv away ladies, just talk about the football while you do it.

:lol: Did she have her guide dog with her?

Guest rangersrus
Is it really any of your business?

yeah actually cos she's a friend. unless you condone men treating women like shit??

yeah actually cos she's a friend. unless you condone men treating women like shit??

Of course I don't, but then again I don't put my dirty laundry out on P&B in an attention-seeking way.

what are you on about now gareth?

"That's not a woman... that's a MAN, man."

Edited by Gaz

Guest rangersrus
what are you on about now gareth?

My name is michelle? what u on a bout

you do treat her like shit, your horrible to her