Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Watching a car come spinning onto my side of the A9 dual carriageway after pulling out of a junction and colliding with a car on the southbound carriageway. There was loads of clothes lying on the road, and I was convinced it was a body that had come flying out of the car. My heart was pounding! Then as I sat on the road, I watched the man who had been travelling in the car that piled into the one pulling out at 70mph... walk out of his mangled wreck of a car.

I swear, I soiled myself. :lol:

Watching a car come spinning onto my side of the A9 dual carriageway after pulling out of a junction and colliding with a car on the southbound carriageway. There was loads of clothes lying on the road, and I was convinced it was a body that had come flying out of the car. My heart was pounding! Then as I sat on the road, I watched the man who had been travelling in the car that piled into the one pulling out at 70mph... walk out of his mangled wreck of a car.

I swear, I soiled myself. :lol:

F*cking hell :o

Were the folk in the other car alright?

F*cking hell :o

Were the folk in the other car alright?

I only really mustered up the courage to look into the car that was sitting in the crash barrier on the other carriageway. I saw him sitting there, and my heart started pounding out of my chest, then I saw him get out of the car and walk away from it. I was astonished that he just walked out of it, absolutely astonished!

I did see the other car, which was on my side of the road and blocking half of it, and obviously all of the clothes along the road, but didn't really look inside the vehicle. Good to see so many people just get out of their cars to go and help - was already causing major tailbacks by the time I left though.

Seriously, cars are bloody dangerous. :huh:

Guest bairnbabe
I only really mustered up the courage to look into the car that was sitting in the crash barrier on the other carriageway. I saw him sitting there, and my heart started pounding out of my chest, then I saw him get out of the car and walk away from it. I was astonished that he just walked out of it, absolutely astonished!

I did see the other car, which was on my side of the road and blocking half of it, and obviously all of the clothes along the road, but didn't really look inside the vehicle. Good to see so many people just get out of their cars to go and help - was already causing major tailbacks by the time I left though.

Seriously, cars are bloody dangerous. :huh:

What kind of car were they?

What kind of car were they?

One of them was a very expensive looking silver mercedes type thing- I really couldn't tell you what the other was, was dark grey in colour, possibly a toyota.

Guest bairnbabe
Just had a phone call from the Department of Work and Pensions. She's put the Child Support Agency on my case! :o:(

Ouch

Idiots at my work who voted in the Constituency list believing that was their first choice, and then for someone else in the Regional list believing that was their second choice.

Honestly, Universal Suffrage is b*llocks.

Given the wrong keys to flat :angry: lawyer has went into hiding and cannot be contacted :angry: I will be homeless tomorrow unless these useless overpaid fuckwits get their fingers out and start doing what they are paid for :angry:

Edited by uberman

:blink: Are you a Polling Station worker or a vote counter then, or is it just elections in general? :unsure:

Just the uproar it causes in my area when it's polling day really, i also had trouble in Edinburgh with a street being blocked off and it caused me a half mile diversion (i was not a happy camper)

Just the uproar it causes in my area when it's polling day really,....

Ah, I see. ;) I've not noticed it much in Weegie-ville to be honest. There was one SNP car going round my street with a loudhailer playing an Alex Salmond tape asking for votes and that's been about it, apart from all the lamppost posters....

I notice they're all really keen to put them up but hardly any fecker can be arsed to take them down again after the election. Although Kilt Junior did spot a guy with step ladders pulling down a BNP poster from a lamppost, which he first thought was ace. :) But the bloke then went on to pull all the other party posters down and was replacing them with adverts for his car cleaning company! :lol:

Not sure is this is the right thread or not, anyway....

Me and the girlf booked the cinema at 8.50 tonight and, with some time to kill, met a mate of mine for a few drinks beforehand. Not a good idea. She fell asleep during the film and I had to nip out twice for the toilet.

PS Saw The Lives of Others, great film (or what I saw anyway ;) )

Not sure is this is the right thread or not, anyway....

Me and the girlf booked the cinema at 8.50 tonight and, with some time to kill, met a mate of mine for a few drinks beforehand. Not a good idea. She fell asleep during the film and I had to nip out twice for the toilet.

PS Saw The Lives of Others, great film (or what I saw anyway ;) )

Had arranged to see that with the gf on Saturday. Ended up phoning her and asking her to meet me at the Paisley beer festival instead. Whoops.

I notice they're all really keen to put them up but hardly any fecker can be arsed to take them down again after the election.

Pretty sure Renfrewshire Council bill the relevant party £50 for every one that they have to take down.