Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

To hopefully beat one of your clubs supporters teams. Then leave very soon afterwards :P

I was spoken to about joining one of the Raith supporters teams.

Im even more into it now if it means scoring hat-tricks against P&B members teams and then ripping the total piss on a public football forum. :P:lol:;)

My laptop is running so slowly and the DVD burner doesn't appear to be working at all :( It reads CDs but wont burn anything. Really annoying :( Didn't have time to fiddle with it this morning so I'll have to wait until after school before I can do anything with it.

Officially no friends left. My pal Gail has landed herself a job in Edinburgh. Really happy for her, but couldn't stop the tears welling up while sat at my desk :(

You'll be back with Dave before long, you know it ;)

Seriously though, that's a bummer. One of my best mates has just moved down to Reading. It's a great job for him, but I miss him like f*ck.

Seriously though, that's a bummer. One of my best mates has just moved down to Reading. It's a great job for him, but I miss him like f*ck.

Pah!

And, it's a great job for her, better prospects and it's a good firm that she'll be working for, but by God, I'm going to miss her :(

Pah!

And, it's a great job for her, better prospects and it's a good firm that she'll be working for, but by God, I'm going to miss her :(

My best mate works every weekend and therefore I never see him and he never comes to the fitba'.

You get used to it. :(

Its not nice when things like that happen, one of my freinds move to new zeland last year, havent had the chance to speak to him much due to the time difference and the fact that yea, hes at the other side of the world..

I don't really see her all that often, but we're always in contact, either by phone, text or email, but it's just knowing that she's only up the road that I'll miss. The times I've needed her (and I mean actually NEEDED her, not just wanted someone to head out for a beer with) and she's been straight in, the times I've been out to hers just to get away from stuff, or to hang out and drink in the local or in front of the tv and open fire, that's what I'm really going to miss. :(

I saw kilt photographed in the Winner section of the Daily Retard at the Berwick game on Saturday.

After two POTY nights this weekend my stomach was weak enough. :(

:o

Oh the shame! :( If you take a close look you'll see that I'm shagging GalaKev's inflatable sheep! :ph34r: And that's Kilt Junior in the green jacket to my right! I'm a BAD, BAD parent! :(:rolleyes::lol:

90 minutes of football and they chose that 5 seconds to take my photie - Daily Retard indeed! <_<

Oh the shame! :( If you take a close look you'll see that I'm shagging GalaKev's inflatable sheep! :ph34r: And that's Kilt Junior in the green jacket to my right! I'm a BAD, BAD parent! :(:rolleyes::lol:

90 minutes of football and they chose that 5 seconds to take my photie - Daily Retard indeed! <_<

In the words of the repo man to Kirk Van Houten:

"You're someones father?!?!?!?!?!"