Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Guest XaaronPrimus
Fuxake XP, chill out and have a wee nap for a bit

Chill, yeah... on the last day of Uni... when I'm only going to have 3 hours Maximum to get around 150-200 pages printed, bound, 2 CD's burned and then submitted.

It's not a quick thing the Binding and no-one else is in and arrrgggghhhh

I can sleep when I've Handed it in.

Go on then, tell us who you pumped this time that she found out about, ya randy midden! :lol:

:lol:

Nothing like that, she found an innocent text message and read too much into it.

She's since been on the phone from her work saying so and that she wants us to make a good go of it.

She's a great girl but she's been messed about before so she's extra vigilant now. Cant blame her really.

;)

She reads your text messages? :huh: fuxake, does she open yer mail as well andy?

Knowing that she's insecure, I let her read my messages every so often to try and build up her confidence and securities.

The only mail I get addressed to me is my pay slip which I get to open. :)

Do you really think that's healthy?

What's going to happen if this continues, and you have to, say, give her phone calls on an hourly basis when you're away on business?

Do you really think that's healthy?

What's going to happen if this continues, and you have to, say, give her phone calls on an hourly basis when you're away on business?

We've discussed that Swampy and came to the conclusion that once she has full trust in me again it wont be an issue.

I've not exactly helped her security recently although I must stress that I havent been cheating.

We also concluded that if there is no trust then there is no relationship so we're gonna do our best to sort certain issues out. ;)

We've discussed that Swampy and came to the conclusion that once she has full trust in me again it wont be an issue.

I've not exactly helped her security recently although I must stress that I havent been cheating.

We also concluded that if there is no trust then there is no relationship so we're gonna do our best to sort certain issues out. ;)

Fair enough - if you've talked it over then I'm sure it'll be fine, coz IMO that's the main thing. Any relationship I've seen that's failed has happened when communication totally broke down. :)

Guest xbasslichtie
Chill, yeah... on the last day of Uni... when I'm only going to have 3 hours Maximum to get around 150-200 pages printed, bound, 2 CD's burned and then submitted.

It's not a quick thing the Binding and no-one else is in and arrrgggghhhh

I can sleep when I've Handed it in.

I was the same, up the night before it was due in, 27000 words and basically no feedback from my advisor. You just have to hand it in and be done with it....no-one is ever truly happy with it, the dissertation nightmares will start!

I handed mine in a couple weeks back, and I have a presentation in an hour, first person of the year to do his talk. Scared shitless! :(

Guest XaaronPrimus
I was the same, up the night before it was due in, 27000 words and basically no feedback from my advisor. You just have to hand it in and be done with it....no-one is ever truly happy with it, the dissertation nightmares will start!

I handed mine in a couple weeks back, and I have a presentation in an hour, first person of the year to do his talk. Scared shitless! :(

If it's anything like our marking grid, you can't fail tbh.

I've messed with her head so she doesn't know whether she's coming or going, leaving me free to beast as many tarts as I can squeeze into the A-class! Magic!

I've messed with her head so she doesn't know whether she's coming or going, leaving me free to beast as many tarts as I can squeeze into the A-class! Magic!

You should look into becoming a pshyciatrist Monster, thats probably about spot on.

Apart from the tarts in the A-class of course. :lol:

Guest xbasslichtie
Asian fucking call centres! :angry:

Try making a stand! For example - try to keep your business with British call centres. I changed my car insurance last year to a more expensive company, just because they used British call centres. The insurance company I had before had the worst people to try and deal with, I couldnt understand them.

Try making a stand! For example - try to keep your business with British call centres. I changed my car insurance last year to a more expensive company, just because they used British call centres. The insurance company I had before had the worst people to try and deal with, I couldnt understand them.

I have no option but to deal with them when transfering calls.

I think they all pick British sounding names out of a hat, I've also spoken to an Asian woman called 'John'. :lol:

Guest XaaronPrimus
I have no option but to deal with them when transfering calls.

I think they all pick British sounding names out of a hat, I've also spoken to an Asian woman called 'John'. :lol:

Not possibly Joan then?

Can't see how Angela works though :blink: :blink:

Anyway, after being up 37 hours, I collapse into bed at 9pm.

Hear the neds in the park running away from a battering of sorts (dman, stay and get battered ya wee shites).

Wake up around 4 ish

Alarm goes off at 7, and again at 8, but this is expected, and fully intend to roll back over each time.

then

Neighbours decide that 8.30 is a GREAT time to try and trim the hedge/lawn on a saturday morning.

Twunts.