Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Having placed a bet at the beginning of the season for teams to finish in the Top four places in each league respetively, only to not be able to claim the money. :angry:

I had Chelsea, West Brom, Nottm Forest, Swindon and St. Johnstone. The cashier had filled out the slip cause I had made a mistake with it. So, I goes to collect my winnings (would have been roughly £60 I imagine) only to be told that it's top 3 and the SPL is win only. :angry:

Well why the fcuk then was it an option on the coupon to have Rangers in the top four then?!?!? :angry:

:angry::angry::angry:

Paul Potts won Britain's Got Talent.

He IS good at what he does, but what he does is incredibly boring. :P

*cue laughter directed towards a viewer of such a show*

I'd rather he won it than some wee girl singing Somewhere Over the Rainbow, to be fair.

I'd rather he won it than some wee girl singing Somewhere Over the Rainbow, to be fair.

I wanted the Bar Wizard guys to win it. But given how quickly this guy was given a recording contract offer from Simon Cowell, I'm beginning to think the whole thing may have been rigged ....

I wanted the Bar Wizards to win as well. :)

Amanda said to Paul Potts in the semi final that he would leave with a recording contract, and Simon quickly interrupted saying it's easy to assume that and not to get carried away (or something similar), then as soon as Paul won it tonight Simon jumped right in there.

Edited by garymcc1874

Guest The Phoenix
I'm incredibly tired, but I drank so much red bull to stay awake on the car journey that I can't sleep! :(

Try counting the goals Sporting Lesbian let in. :ph34r:;)