Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I'm severely fucking hacked off just now, and it's not fucking fair. I hate being hacked off.

Arguing with people is normally like going to Disneyland for me, but this time it's just plain fucking annoyed me.

f**k it, I'm going to bed where I'll probably be a complete fucking homosexual and cry. Some people are just bitter and twisted, and should be shot.

They arent worth bothering about Lyn-Marie you are a far better person than the twisted fucks on the forum who like to shit stir at every opportunity.

Keep the chin up and ignore them and hopefully they will go away! :)

They arent worth bothering about Lyn-Marie you are a far better person than the twisted fucks on the forum who like to shit stir at every opportunity.

Keep the chin up and ignore them and hopefully they will go away! :)

I never mentioned the forum, you fandan! :lol:

No, I feel loads better today. Although I did go and do the homosexual thing and cry, but that was only because there was a spider in the bathroom. :ph34r:

No, I feel loads better today. Although I did go and do the homosexual thing and cry,

You're a girl - it should be doing the lesbian thing! ;)

Actually I wish I could have been there to give you a comforting, supportive hug. I hate it when people are upset! :(

Aye, but I wouldn't trust you not to surreptiously grope my arse at the same time. :P

I kid, I kid!

:o You've made it quite clear that's not going to happen :( - it would have been a platonic, non-sexual cuddle of friendship and warmth! :)

And I would never 'surreptiously' take advantage.....although I might 'surreptitiously' take a quick swatch of yer boobs! :ph34r::P:lol:

:o You've made it quite clear that's not going to happen :( - it would have been a platonic, non-sexual cuddle of friendship and warmth! :)

Aw, bless!

And I would never 'surreptiously' take advantage.....although I might 'surreptitiously' take a quick swatch of yer boobs! :ph34r::P:lol:

Aaaaaand, there's the answer I was actually expecting!

I am actually going to crack up - i've done hours of overtime, bloody worked out IT problems which i am gash at to ensure our single status letter was completely done and ready to go out today. I completed all the work last night and had work planned for today/tonights overtime in preperation and they pulled the letter at 3.00pm...15 minutes before our mail goes out.

For a reprint.

RAGING!!!!!! :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

I'm so glad I'm not on our Council's Single Status team. Ours is actually all finalised and comes into effect as of 1 July. We're the first authority to have it finalised. :D

Bollocks! Moray's has been in effect since December. Ryan's pay went down :( However, he's been headhunted and starts his new job in about a month! :D

Bollocks! Moray's has been in effect since December. Ryan's pay went down :( However, he's been headhunted and starts his new job in about a month! :D

Really?? They keep telling us we're first to reach an agreement and to action it, and not only that, Moray phoned a couple of weeks ago to ask for our payscales!

I don't understand Local Authorities at all! :lol:

Really shouldn't have waited until the night before arriving in London before trying to plan 17 days worth of public transport travel in a city I've never been to!

My reputation as a walking sat-nav (copyright Shakehands Tom 2006) is being put to the test! :lol:

Really shouldn't have waited until the night before arriving in London before trying to plan 17 days worth of public transport travel in a city I've never been to!

My reputation as a walking sat-nav (copyright Shakehands Tom 2006) is being put to the test! :lol:

dont worry

London is as easy as f**k to navigate round ;)