Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Seconded! this lady* talks sense

*(term used loosely)

:oGallantly steps in to defend the young lady's honour B) .......before remembering she's perfectly capable of giving Bowie a slap herself! :ph34r::rolleyes::lol:

:oGallantly steps in to defend the young lady's honour B)
:lol::lol: young lady..... :lol::lol: honour :lol::lol::lol::lol:
.......before remembering she's perfectly capable of giving Bowie a slap herself! :ph34r::rolleyes::lol:

:lol::lol::blink::huh::o:ph34r:

Edited by Bowie_1888

All the schools in fife broke off for the summer hols today, and the primary 7 kids all got whisked around the town in a limo, costing the parents 25 quid a head. Fuckin daft if you ask me, they are only leaving one school to go to another, not attending a feckin movie premiere or something!

Cider can indeed be consumed in many ways...

When skint, and it's away to Elgin on the Saturday, a 2 litre bottle for 89p goes down like a treat, and has the desired effect. B)

:lol:

Tasty!

I'm drinking some Strongbow just now, I love Cider. Despise Magners though, too many faggots drink it to be cool.

Just get lashed on the cheap stuff, that'll do me!

Guest The Phoenix
People that use too many cliches in their posts. not sure why it annoys me, just does.

Hello!

You need to take the rough with the smooth and let them wash off like water off a duck's back.

:lol:

Tasty!

I'm drinking some Strongbow just now, I love Cider. Despise Magners though, too many faggots drink it to be cool.

Just get lashed on the cheap stuff, that'll do me!

Magners is gawjess!

I'm a lager man through and through but a magners is sometimes beautiful, very refreshing B)

Not a fan of dry cider though, especially Blackthorn :barf

Magners is gawjess!

I'm a lager man through and through but a magners is sometimes beautiful, very refreshing B)

Not a fan of dry cider though, especially Blackthorn :barf

You are clearly a faggot.

I am liking the avatar, was that not the season that Fletch got found guilty of murdering Prash only for Lynda Block to confess in court?

You are clearly a faggot.

I am liking the avatar, was that not the season that Fletch got found guilty of murdering Prash only for Lynda Block to confess in court?

No I'm not.

And yes it was :)

Aren't all the burds off there stunners? :unsure:

Sounds like a compliment to me

She's got pixie ears and always looks like she's about to cry! It was intended as a compliment, but it just doesn't work. The problem is, I laughed, and I apparently look like her more when I do that 'cheeky smile'.