Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Guest God is a bairn
My PTTGOYN:-

My whole house is being re-decorated and re-wall-papered, the lot. Which for one, means much up-heaval which I can't really be arsed with tbh. :angry:

Secondly, it means moving my wardrobe from my room to another, while mine is being decorated. So, my mum and dad said I'd need to take all the clothes out first, and then move it. <_<

So I just said 'nah, nah, just move it wi the clothes in it, they arnae that heavy! :blink:

So my mum and dad came and watched me try this. It was too heavy and cumbersome to move by myself, with the clothes in, so it's come away from it's moorings (?), the bars to hold up the clothes fell off, and the back of the wardroe came away. :angry: ...

This, after my mum and dad's 'i told you so' look, resulted in things being thrown, wardrobe's being punched, and in general, just being fucking pissed off!!! :angry:

Rant Over. :angry:

scared incase they find your w**k rags ;):P

my nag = roulette machines :(

People.

More specifically women who don't fucking listen to all the facts before launching into a tirade of self-righteous bullshit.

Then theres other people.

To every smug 'right-thinking' do gooder in the last few months that has called me 'fascist-in-chief', BNP ringleader, or any other bollocks, get it right up you.

You know and I know that if you all said it to my fucking face I would make you bleed all over my Ayr United tattoo. The one with the SALTIRE on it. But you wont do that, because name calling and rumour spreading only works when lying if the person you're lying about has no right of reply.

f**k all your petty little 'isms'. f**k all your causes. f**k all your loyalties.

You are all exactly the same as me whether you like it or not, because we are all just mug punters in a system of exploitation. I don't give a f**k whether you were born in Scotland, England, Ghana, or Djibouti, it's the luck of the draw. Pride in your country is a fools feet of clay.

Wake up and smell the coffee, you small minded bunch of clowns. Humans are humans. The only problem with humans is they are not happy unless they have a little 'ism' to act as a comfort around their little shoulders and to tell them who to like and who to hate.

All of you get out my way.

Whoops :ph34r:

BBC and their inability to apply a sound delay :angry:

They've just said some Costa Rican boy hit a shot wide of Scotland's post about 5 seconds before he even got the fucking ball. It's bad enough watching us without this shite! Booooooooooooooooooo!

BBC and their inability to apply a sound delay :angry:

They've just said some Costa Rican boy hit a shot wide of Scotland's post about 5 seconds before he even got the fucking ball. It's bad enough watching us without this shite! Booooooooooooooooooo!

Yup, did you hear it when we scored? :lol:

I spent £97 in Primark on holiday clothes today - i thought it was impossible to spend that much!

Class though cos if my clothes get wrecked or whatever i can leave them and bring more stuff home! I got a phenomenal amount of things for it...the 3 dresses of a similar style would have been that price alone out of river island or debenhams!

I love primark!

Got in drunk and have just spent the last hour preparing for suitcase packing and trying on clothes! So excited already!!

I know most of this isn't a Petty Nag - but £97 in Primark is unreal!! :lol:

£10 for the comfiest, highest pair of heels i have EVER owned! :D

Guest thefamousphilosifer
I spent £97 in Primark on holiday clothes today - i thought it was impossible to spend that much!

Class though cos if my clothes get wrecked or whatever i can leave them and bring more stuff home! I got a phenomenal amount of things for it...the 3 dresses of a similar style would have been that price alone out of river island or debenhams!

I love primark!

Got in drunk and have just spent the last hour preparing for suitcase packing and trying on clothes! So excited already!!

I know most of this isn't a Petty Nag - but £97 in Primark is unreal!! :lol:

£10 for the comfiest, highest pair of heels i have EVER owned! :D

How can you spend 97 quid in Primark, did you buy the place :lol::lol:

I love Primark, I can buy stuff for a night out for about a tenner, so god knows what £97 would get me :)

How can you spend 97 quid in Primark, did you buy the place :lol::lol:

I love Primark, I can buy stuff for a night out for about a tenner, so god knows what £97 would get me :)

£97 got me, from what i can remember throwing in the basket or trying on are - 9 tops, 3 dresses, 3 pairs of shoes, 2 pairs of shorts, 3 pyjama sets, a pair of linen trousers, sunglasses case, handbag, necklace or two. Rock on! That's like over 20 items for £97! Cannot grumble! I did spend like an hour to an hour and a half in there though - plaine wrongness. A dundonian touched me in that shop though - raging. I make sure i have no contact with that species when i'm near them!

£97 got me, from what i can remember throwing in the basket or trying on are - 9 tops, 3 dresses, 3 pairs of shoes, 2 pairs of shorts, 3 pyjama sets, a pair of linen trousers, sunglasses case, handbag, necklace or two. Rock on! That's like over 20 items for £97! Cannot grumble! I did spend like an hour to an hour and a half in there though - plaine wrongness. A dundonian touched me in that shop though - raging. I make sure i have no contact with that species when i'm near them!

:lol::lol:

That is impressive.

I think my mum has spend about 50 quid in Primark to get me stuff to go on holiday with. My suitcase is just about loaded, and the stuff all lasts. Its not like it's cheap shite that falls apart, there's clothes I got to go to Mexico in 2005 that I still wear :)

:lol::lol:

That is impressive.

I think my mum has spend about 50 quid in Primark to get me stuff to go on holiday with. My suitcase is just about loaded, and the stuff all lasts. Its not like it's cheap shite that falls apart, there's clothes I got to go to Mexico in 2005 that I still wear :)

I had enough summer stuff that i dug out - like the stuff that doesn't go out of fashion obviously - and all my clothes fell off me...good signs and notice the difference having lost 3 stones! Quite embarrassed and can't wait to lose more!!!

I bought my favourite shoes in the world from Primark for £6 - and wore them to the fives and managed to last the night in them! Well, til 10pm anyway. :rolleyes: But they're the highest shoes I've ever worn, and they don't hurt my feet at all. They're awesome!

I bought my favourite shoes in the world from Primark for £6 - and wore them to the fives and managed to last the night in them! Well, til 10pm anyway. :rolleyes: But they're the highest shoes I've ever worn, and they don't hurt my feet at all. They're awesome!

Exactly!

I got the funkiest sandals and wore them tonight under jeans with a new shirt type dress i got today - looked dos! Tried them on with my other clothes for holiday and they make my legs look dos!! My pals go on about the muscles in my leg and the definitian in my legs when i put my normal sized heels on but these make them look like they are someone elses legs! :lol: All good in the hood! :D

I have got the exact same shoes as a pair i own today that are a bit wrecked - they were from River Island, and the replacements from Primark are comfier than the river island ones and a fifth of the price of my old ones....WOOOOPAH!

I had enough summer stuff that i dug out - like the stuff that doesn't go out of fashion obviously - and all my clothes fell off me...good signs and notice the difference having lost 3 stones! Quite embarrassed and can't wait to lose more!!!

Well done

I'm in the process of trying to lose weight, but so far its not for happening. Suppose if I laid off the drink it might help...

Well done

I'm in the process of trying to lose weight, but so far its not for happening. Suppose if I laid off the drink it might help...

I went down to drinking one night a week and helped a lot - i've been drinking 3 nights a week now for past 3 weeks maybe and 2 nights for a month or two now and i notice it's not dropping off as fast. Plus all the work i do at the gym is only probably losing the crap in alcohol i intake at the weekend.

Easier to diet when you work though cos your in a routine....weekends kill me...skip meals, don't eat properely, put my body clock out of routine with eating at different times than i do 5 days a week...Gash!

Just as well i'm going to the gym tomorrow night...2 bottles of wine this weekend plus muchos more alochol when out..bad me! :( Worth it though! :D

I went down to drinking one night a week and helped a lot - i've been drinking 3 nights a week now for past 3 weeks maybe and 2 nights for a month or two now and i notice it's not dropping off as fast. Plus all the work i do at the gym is only probably losing the crap in alcohol i intake at the weekend.

Easier to diet when you work though cos your in a routine....weekends kill me...skip meals, don't eat properely, put my body clock out of routine with eating at different times than i do 5 days a week...Gash!

Just as well i'm going to the gym tomorrow night...2 bottles of wine this weekend plus muchos more alochol when out..bad me! :( Worth it though! :D

I'm currently 5 stone heavier than when I left school 4 years back. Thing is, I've been at the gym every day , and sometimes twice a day, but the weight ain't for moving :( Hopefully it's a delayed reaction, and it will fall off soon :unsure: