Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I'm currently 5 stone heavier than when I left school 4 years back. Thing is, I've been at the gym every day , and sometimes twice a day, but the weight ain't for moving :( Hopefully it's a delayed reaction, and it will fall off soon :unsure:

Drink your 2 litres of water a day at least, healthy eating...if your eating carbs eat them as early in the day as possible...

If you're training at the gym every day, you're likely to be building muscle. Muscle weighs more than fat, and you could be very easily gaining muscle mass and losing fat at the same time. The fat is proably going, so don't give up.

Of course, this is totally dependant on what you're eatiing and drinking, so make sure you're keeping that in check too, and you'll soon start to notice a difference.

Guest thefamousphilosifer
Drink your 2 litres of water a day at least, healthy eating...if your eating carbs eat them as early in the day as possible...
If you're training at the gym every day, you're likely to be building muscle. Muscle weighs more than fat, and you could be very easily gaining muscle mass and losing fat at the same time. The fat is proably going, so don't give up.

Of course, this is totally dependant on what you're eatiing and drinking, so make sure you're keeping that in check too, and you'll soon start to notice a difference.

I wish it was that simple ladies. I really do.

Hazel, I think I drink about 10 pints of liquid ( non-alcholic) per day. So that isn't my problem.

L-M I'm sure I've been bulking up muscle as well, but I doubt its been to the point that I'm not losing weight.

Watching TitP on BBC3 - The Gossip should be ashamed. What a mess she is...

Edit: And even funnier seeing most guys look away or clap slowly and look like they are waiting for her to go off :lol:

Edited by hazel1884

Watching TitP on BBC3 - The Gossip should be ashamed. What a mess she is...

Edit: And even funnier seeing most guys look away or clap slowly and look like they are waiting for her to go off :lol:

Watching it now, Maximo Park covering "500 Miles". Fecking different!

My ear feels awful. Despite getting it syringed the other day it now feels like the ear drum has become inflamed or there is an infection.

It feels like I have a balloon in my ear :(

Watching it now, Maximo Park covering "500 Miles". Fecking different!

It wasn't until the second time they sung the chorus i realised what it was! :lol:

Paolo's on the red button. I am in love. He's good, not so good live but still he's Scottish boy doing his thing. Last Request on just now.

Guest XaaronPrimus
3 nights out in a row on the piss is not a good idea. :green:

At least no school tomorrow... Btw, does that mean you can pop along for the football more easily?

Bible-bashers. These twats that come to your door and try to persuade you that "christ is our saviour" should get to f**k. People should be free to chose their religion without those halfwits trying to ram a fuckin bible down your throat <_<

rant over.

Bible-bashers. These twats that come to your door and try to persuade you that "christ is our saviour" should get to f**k. People should be free to chose their religion without those halfwits trying to ram a fuckin bible down your throat <_<

rant over.

It`s a pity they didn`t ACTUALLY ram one down your throat.

it's 12.30, I'm up for work in 6 hours and I am as bright as a button. Zero point in going to bed. Went out for a run earlier to try and tire myself out but to no avail it woud seem.

Funnily enough I've got that problem for the first time in 2 weeks - it was never an issue when I had to be on my way to work at 6.15am, although the thought of doing that again anytime soon is already making me feel tired.

So I just said 'nah, nah, just move it wi the clothes in it, they arnae that heavy! :blink:

mistake number 1

So my mum and dad came and watched me try this.

mistake number 2 never let them watch

This, after my mum and dad's 'i told you so' look, resulted in things being thrown, wardrobe's being punched, and in general, just being fucking pissed off!!! :angry:

mistake number 3