Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Why? Kilt, I don't mean to sound harsh, but they're your kids too.

I'm paying the mortgage, council tax and all the bills on a three bedroomed house so the kids have somewhere to come and stay over weekends. That leaves me about £100 per week to live on. If I pay up the full amount, that leaves me just £40 a week to scrape by with. I'm not being unreasonable, it's just that she said 'make me an offer and I'll accept it' over maintenance, which I did, and yet she still gets the CSA on my case. <_<

Of course my kids come first, but she earns more than me, gets disability living allowance and all the Child Tax Credits on top. I gave them £25 each for their holiday's and feed them when they come over as well as the occasional treats when I can afford, but the amount I'm being asked to pay doesn't seem fair in the circumstances. It looks like I'll have to sell my house and rent a flat to pay her off, but that'll probably mean I won't have a spare room for the kids to stay in, so that's my access rights cut down too! Life is shite! :(

Shut it or you'll get banned :P

Edit - that was aimed at monster by the way!

Kilt, like I said, it's none of my business, but have you told your wife this, rather than us?

Edited by Debbie

Kilt, like I said, it's none of my business, but have you told your wife this, rather than us?

She's still in Blackpool on holiday. <_< I'll shall be having words when she gets back! ;)

Last time I stick up for you. I hope the CSA send somebody round to hold you upside down and shake you for your loose change.

Christ, if that's your idea of sticking up for someone, I think I can manage on my own thanks! :P

Something that is pissing me off right now is the Americanisation of our country and mannerisms.

Sitting in the works cafe last night happily eating my pizza and chips I was disturbed by a load of spotty fucking baggy jeaned, bandana-wearing 'Wiggas' greeting each other with high fives and the like.I felt like reminding them that they arent from Brooklyn and that they just look like a bunch of fannies by speaking like they were but refrained as there were a lot of them and they may have attempted to "Put a cap in my ass :rolleyes: " or something.

Why do people try to be something that they're not?

If they dont want to be Scottish anymore I suggest they f**k off over the water where they want to, but wouldnt, belong.

Aw! diddums did they not ask you to join in? :P

I'm paying the mortgage, council tax and all the bills on a three bedroomed house so the kids have somewhere to come and stay over weekends. That leaves me about £100 per week to live on. If I pay up the full amount, that leaves me just £40 a week to scrape by with. I'm not being unreasonable, it's just that she said 'make me an offer and I'll accept it' over maintenance, which I did, and yet she still gets the CSA on my case. <_<

Of course my kids come first, but she earns more than me, gets disability living allowance and all the Child Tax Credits on top. I gave them £25 each for their holiday's and feed them when they come over as well as the occasional treats when I can afford, but the amount I'm being asked to pay doesn't seem fair in the circumstances. It looks like I'll have to sell my house and rent a flat to pay her off, but that'll probably mean I won't have a spare room for the kids to stay in, so that's my access rights cut down too! Life is shite! :(

Being exceptionally nosy now, but if you're missus is on benefits, the CSA automatically step in, there's not an awful lot she can do about it. The sickening thing about it is that whatever you pay the CSA, they're taking a cut before she gets anything, and basically, all you're paying her is £10 a week, the rest, they keep.

If she's not, then have a word with her, and the CSA while you're at it and come to an arrangement between you.

I've not had a good nag in a while. I'll start it off with people. Why when people talk do they not use the word 'zero' instead of 'o'? Really does my tits in and with the work I am doing just now, wastes a lot of my time.

Secondly, the Welsh. They are the most tight-fisted fuckwittery bastarting w**kers to ever grace the planet. Always trying to get something free when they are entitled to sweet fuckall. c**ts the lot of them. And why do they all have surnames like 'Morgan' Jones' and 'Williams' and fornames like 'llewlyn' or however the fuckyou spell it. Tossers the whole fucking lot of them.

Fuckers at work who give you the shittiest fucking working hours on the face of the planet. Really begars belif how they expect you to work horrible shifts which means you will miss the last bus home at night and have to fork out for a taxi.

My phone is also broke too, no idea how it happened.

Renting DVDs that have got the arsehole scratched out of them and not getting a refund. Bunch of tosspots.

People in general fuckme off. I hope you all go to hell.

People who accept a job you offer them, then change their mind 3 days before they're due to start, thus fucking you up big style.

Why not just say so at the time. :angry:

Well, if you'd stayed out of her knickers until after she started...........................................! :rolleyes:

I've not had a good nag in a while. I'll start it off with people. Why when people talk do they not use the word 'zero' instead of 'o'? Really does my tits in and with the work I am doing just now, wastes a lot of my time.

Secondly, the Welsh. They are the most tight-fisted fuckwittery bastarting w**kers to ever grace the planet. Always trying to get something free when they are entitled to sweet fuckall. c**ts the lot of them. And why do they all have surnames like 'Morgan' Jones' and 'Williams' and fornames like 'llewlyn' or however the fuckyou spell it. Tossers the whole fucking lot of them.

Fuckers at work who give you the shittiest fucking working hours on the face of the planet. Really begars belif how they expect you to work horrible shifts which means you will miss the last bus home at night and have to fork out for a taxi.

My phone is also broke too, no idea how it happened.

Renting DVDs that have got the arsehole scratched out of them and not getting a refund. Bunch of tosspots.

People in general fuckme off. I hope you all go to hell.

I feel your pain, man. I use "zero" instead of "0" on the phone because it stops idiots confusing it with 4.

Honestly, I give out a phone number and they say "I'll read it back - 4845...." I mean c'mon, surely anyone would realise that it would be an 0 instead of a 4? When was the last time you heard of a phone number starting with 4845?!