Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Guest The Phoenix
TAXI for Phoenix!
Tacks-ey for Phoenix?

I'd appreciate it if P&B'ers would cease chiselling away at my already fragile disposition. :(

I'm trying to keep my spirit level.

I'd appreciate it if P&B'ers would cease chiselling away at my already fragile disposition. :(

I'm trying to keep my spirit level.

You know p and b though - always having to hammer the point home to an already splintered audience.

Guest The Phoenix
Tis only Monday! ;) She said 'early this week'. :unsure:

I blame the lack of nicotine for the increased impatience! :ph34r::(

post-7951-1187607163.jpg

Ordered this for you - let me know if you want my driver to deliver to work or house.

Mmmmmmm.....mmmmmmmm......I. Am. In. Flavour. Country. *puffs*

I don't even smoke, but I made an exception today, just because I can afford it, eh kilty? :D

You utter bastrad! :angry:<_<:(

Although trust you to opt for Marlboro....

....gayest of all the fags! :ph34r::cowboy

I'm a real man, JPS Black for me! B)

Helen the cleaner has just come on duty - I see a fag-poncing opportunity! :ph34r::D

If you are quick you can call out to her rapidly retreating figure:

"Don't worry helen, I'm not going to try and sexually assault you today, I just want to ponce a fag off you...."

If you are quick you can call out to her rapidly retreating figure:

"Don't worry helen, I'm not going to try and sexually assault you today, I just want to ponce a fag off you...."

Aye, that should work. :rolleyes: Thanks for sharing the wealth of your chat-up line experience with us! :P:lol:

I should be in with a good shout either way, she's just bougt me a bag of crisps! :wub:

Guest Ron Burgundy
Helen the cleaner has just come on duty - I see a fag-poncing opportunity! :ph34r::D

'Man up...'?! :blink: Some sort of 'yoof-speak', no doubt. :P:rolleyes:;)

why not just get the baggage handlers to pinch a few hundred out of a bag.....I suggest checking the carousel for flights from tenerife/Gran Canaria etc as those fuckers always try and bring bag millions of fags to pay for their holiday.

A simple yet effective answer.

why not just get the baggage handlers to pinch a few hundred out of a bag.....I suggest checking the carousel for flights from tenerife/Gran Canaria etc as those fuckers always try and bring bag millions of fags to pay for their holiday.

A simple yet effective answer.

An excellent idea were it not for the small but fatal flaw in your cunning plan Baldrick - namely, HM Revenue & Custsoms and BAA Security CCTV covering the whole of the baggage hall and John Smeaton being one of the baggage handlers! :rolleyes:

Guest Ron Burgundy
An excellent idea were it not for the small but fatal flaw in your cunning plan Baldrick - namely, HM Revenue & Custsoms and BAA Security CCTV covering the whole of the baggage hall and John Smeaton being one of the baggage handlers! :rolleyes:

well I had an aquaintance who worked there and he had little difficulty in half inching various items....in my experience CCTV cameras are useless unless someone reports a crime and by the time they have spotted they are 400 fags down it's too late....

What hapens to the fags they seize anyways..there must be a staff room at the airport where they dish out all the goodies you collect.