Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Just made the mistake of trying to drive up to Arbroath.

So, my engine appears to be dead. I got it 2 mins along the road to the petrol station (after letting it warm up for 5 mins), filled it up with (definately) petrol. Sat for ten minutes trying to start it up. got it started, drove it back here, it now makes a drumroll whenever I accelerate.

Bugger. :( Just after I spent all my cash on a Wii too!

Joshua got his first jags yesterday :(

He was a grumpy bad mood bear all day and night <_<

You've got the joys of teething yet to come I take it?! That's much, much worse! :unsure:

Both mine had to have their eyes dropped to dilate their pupils, which really stings, just after they were born to check if they'd inherited their mum's Wagner Stickler Syndrome blindness. Just popped in to the world and the first thing you do is smart their eyes - it felt very bad! :(

I have a horrible virus, sweating, sore bones, lost my voice, on the plus side, my month of not having any alcohol just got a whole lot easier, the first weekend was always going to be the toughie, now it should be plain sailing :)

You've got the joys of teething yet to come I take it?! That's much, much worse! :unsure:

Both mine had to have their eyes dropped to dilate their pupils, which really stings, just after they were born to check if they'd inherited their mum's Wagner Stickler Syndrome blindness. Just popped in to the world and the first thing you do is smart their eyes - it felt very bad! :(

That does not sound pleasant :huh:

The wee man also has a clicky hip and apparently a tight...........eh! :unsure: possibly a wee bit too much info if I finish this sentence :ph34r:

That does not sound pleasant :huh:

The wee man also has a clicky hip and apparently a tight...........eh! :unsure: possibly a wee bit too much info if I finish this sentence :ph34r:

All the cool kids have a tight ..... eh, its easy fixed. Get it done sooner rather than later though.