Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I feel like a bucket of sh1te, hangover of epic proportion, and I need to be at the tube station in an hour to go to a FA Cup qualifying match in bloody Chesham. And I'm still lying in bed typing this.

Think I'll crack one out, that should perk me up a bit.

Folk in cars when you are out running that see you coming when you have got to cross a side street and they park right across your path and you've got to stop. <_<

Also folk with dogs with those stupid extendable leads and they make no effort to get their pooch out of the way so you've got to either stop or jump it. Wouldnt be the first time there's been an 'accident'

they usually come in on time. Maybe it's cos you have restarted you need to pick up a cheque from the uni thus validating you are attending and enrolled in the course :unsure:

it's what happened to me when i started first year last year. might have changed but not 100% sure

I have a letter saying it will be being paid by BACS and that it has been approved. They have confirmation of my course and uni on the letter too. :unsure:

Kinda hope it comes through soon as I need it to pay the next mortgage instalment.

Sports Cafe.

Great night! B)

BTW, one of the burds in Sport Cafe - ooft, class man!

What time did you get back at mate? ;)

About half 11, i bought a double whoper with cheese and was eating it on the train, i went to take a bite and it pushed the entire content of the burger out the other side and right onto my jeans, everyone on the train was laughing at me :angry:

My sister has just spent £800 on a dress :unsure:

King Kebab, I sadly was there today. Campbell Money has now resigned so I feel a little better but please post some more pictures of fannies to cheer me up

Most I've spent on a dress was £1500. That was my wedding dress, right enough.

About half 11, i bought a double whoper with cheese and was eating it on the train, i went to take a bite and it pushed the entire content of the burger out the other side and right onto my jeans, everyone on the train was laughing at me :angry:

Oh dear. Unlucky mate. ;)

Told you that you should have come to Sports Cafe. Not that you would be 'havin a go' of course, but some of the burds were ab-so-lutely crackin'. B)

:lol:

I don't blame them - fair made me chuckle!

I don't blame them - fair made me chuckle!

I was laughing with them right enough, my wife would have tore me a new arse if i stayed out any later, i was going out for 2 pints and a spot of lunch with colin, and came back 10 hours later.

I was laughing with them right enough, my wife would have tore me a new arse if i stayed out any later, i was going out for 2 pints and a spot of lunch with colin, and came back 10 hours later.

Class. Shame you couldn't have come out clubbin n that you would've enjoyed it, but it was a good laugh n good chat seeing you in the pub. :)

Commendable.

I concur. B)

I have a letter saying it will be being paid by BACS and that it has been approved. They have confirmation of my course and uni on the letter too. :unsure:

Kinda hope it comes through soon as I need it to pay the next mortgage instalment.

Yes but in small print in your Approval letter it will say the first installment will only be paid once the Student Loans Company has had confirmation that you are enrolled onto a full time course at University. I am at Aberdeen Uni and they are quite fast with it, the money was in my account 5 business days after my registration. However other Universities can take longer.

People out running who get tangled up in your dog's extending lead when the pooch is minding it's own business having a sniff around. :rolleyes:

Not the pooches fault, but the selfish dog owner, who is probably just out looking for another body to find. The sheer amount of dog owners who find corpses is staggering. Worth bearing in mind next time you see them nodding to each other. :P

Not the pooches fault, but the selfish dog owner, who is probably just out looking for another body to find. The sheer amount of dog owners who find corpses is staggering. Worth bearing in mind next time you see them nodding to each other. :P

I think you might find it's actually the dogs that find the bodies! :unsure:

I don't know too many dog owners who go sniffing in the bushes, that's usually their dogs or the local neds!

Anyhoo, be grateful! Think how many unfound bodies would be lying around if it wasn't for man's best friend! ;)

(For the record, I don't own a dog.)