Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Not a happy bunny. :angry:

Having dragged my wreck of a car home because I was needed for christmas by my family to ferry people about...it would appear that my uncle never lost his license after all. Did they tell me this? No. Did they lull me home under false pretences? Yes.

They tricked me into coming home, and now I cant leave. Raging. :angry:

Red Rings of Death.

Too much vindaloo?

Having dragged my wreck of a car home because I was needed for christmas by my family to ferry people about...it would appear that my uncle never lost his license after all. Did they tell me this? No. Did they lull me home under false pretences? Yes.

:lol: I appreciate you're not happy... but that's a genius plan by your family so that they can spend Christmas with you!

:lol: I appreciate you're not happy... but that's a genius plan by your family so that they can spend Christmas with you!

I was coming back here on the 27th or so, and then was gonna stay here till just after new year...the reason I changed my plan wasnt to do with my dads "your sister will be unhappy", or my grans "I might be dead before I spend christmas at home again", but because they were unable to get the full family together. I didnt mind, coming back here to do what was needed, but I resent being tricked into coming back here. :angry:

I need to get my car back on the road, and so I need time to get underneath it and have a look and that requires my dads garage, which is full of christmas presents right now. Ooh, fuming! :angry:

I was coming back here on the 27th or so, and then was gonna stay here till just after new year...the reason I changed my plan wasnt to do with my dads "your sister will be unhappy", or my grans "I might be dead before I spend christmas at home again", but because they were unable to get the full family together. I didnt mind, coming back here to do what was needed, but I resent being tricked into coming back here. :angry:

I need to get my car back on the road, and so I need time to get underneath it and have a look and that requires my dads garage, which is full of christmas presents right now. Ooh, fuming! :angry:

She's planning on spending Christmas with you after she's dead, too? :blink:

:lol::lol:

No, its just that she usually goes to Germany to spend christmas with her daughter who lives over there, so this is a rare event. Therefore she obviously feels fully justified in playing the "Ill be dead soon" card.

Yes as well as XBL being able to fix a banger with sticky back plastic, he can also raise the dead with the use of metl coathanger and some white spirit.

Pwnd

Just be grateful you have a family who want to spend Christmas with you. Rather than moaning about it. There are three families who have had loved ones fished out the clyde over the weekend. Many others who will be on their own or facing their first Christmas without a loved one.

We won the game so shut the f**k up! :)

I know your team is shit, but why the hell are the vast majority of Dumbarton fans moaning about the game being switched?

The players get to spend more time with their families and enjoy themself over the Christmas period, which is what any person would want.

We switched our boxing day game with Forfar, and not a bad word was said about it, in fact, people were more than happy. It's just a poor excuse to have a dig at your board.

I know your team is shit, but why the hell are the vast majority of Dumbarton fans moaning about the game being switched?

The players get to spend more time with their families and enjoy themself over the Christmas period, which is what any person would want.

We switched our boxing day game with Forfar, and not a bad word was said about it, in fact, people were more than happy. It's just a poor excuse to have a dig at your board.

I wasn't saying I was pished off about the switch. I was just saying it's been done and we won as a result so why does he have to mention it again.

I'm not really sure actually. I, personally, would have preferred the game on Boxing Day, but, as you say, it gives players more time with their families, so it's fair enough really. :)

It is just an excuse to have a go at the Board really. It wasn't really the switch that most fans opposed to (well I didn't anyway), it was the manner of how it was done tbh.

There will be a better game on the Tv. It beats watching us on a freezing cold day.

That's a decent point. You could have also taken out the part of your post 'on a freezing cold day' as well. :(:lol: