Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

When you sign a keeper deemed not good enough for Stenny, what do you expect?

To be honest, I was worried about him before we played tonight. From what I've read on here, he ruined Stenny's playoffs one year and with that in mind, I thought he looked nervous in last years ones with us.

As AC says, he was excellent last season when he came in for Michael Brown.

However, I really couldn't care less about that at the moment, as far as I'm concerned, we're out, and it's Fahey's fault.

Edited by Michael W

To be honest, I was worried about him before we played tonight. From what I've read on here, he ruined Stenny's playoffs one year and with that in mind, I thought he looked nervous in last years ones with us.

As AC says, he was excellent last season when he came in for Michael Brown.

However, I really couldn't care less about that at the moment, as far as I'm concerned, we're out, and it's Fahey's fault.

Another scapegoat, hurray!

Lets see if we can compile them:

Referee

John McGlynn

Derek Adams ("He's A c**t")

Ballboys

Referee

Referee

Tinkerbell

Claude Anelka

Referee

Referee

Chris Fahey

Please feel free to add to this list.

Referee

John McGlynn

Ballboys

Referee

Referee

Tinkerbell

Claude Anelka

Referee

Referee

Chris Fahey

It was the scrappy's fault :lol:

Referee

John McGlynn

Ballboys

Referee

Referee

Tinkerbell

Claude Anelka

Referee

Referee

Chris Fahey

Good starting point for a non Raith fan

Off the top of my head I can add

A big crowd or being on the TV/radio, Scott Davie reporting on the match, blue/red socks

I thought I had escaped the morning sickness :( But no week 16 and it's kicked in :(:barf:green

ginger biscuits for you then.

I'm beginning to think there's something in the water around the greater Glasgow and surrounding area, as there's seems to be an extraordinary amount of women getting sprogged up.

Yourself included? :unsure:

Thank God I live in Grangemouth, but there is definitely something else in the air here, not the water :lol:

Yourself included? :unsure:

Thank God I live in Grangemouth, but there is definitely something else in the air here, not the water :lol:

:lol:

Morning sickness, dizzy spells, no drinking, no smoking, becoming a bit mental and paranoid, incurable randiness but being convinced your partner wants nothing to do with you because you have/are all of the above and therefore hideous to him, as well as becoming a chunky bubble who has to hide the fact that she cries at everything and has to pee every half an hour so he'll probably be off banging someone else within in a month. Sign me up!

There's a girl I know who posts on another forum who hasn't actually said that she is pregnant, but was recently dumped by her bloke by text message, but has started talking about some bombshell she has for him, having persistent nausea and ginger biscuits really helping with her sickness. Maybe she really is just sick, but I'm unconvinced. Both my last two jobs have been either maternity cover or there is someone leaving to give birth. It does seem that when I hear of one person getting pregnant, quite a few other women I know suddenly seem to find themselves up the duff, too.

The picture one.

I don't even remember the second one. :(

I don't even want to know what it was about. I'd rather pretend it just never happened to avoid the complete embarassment of hearing about it.

I am a bad, bad man though.