Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I think you should ask to speak to her in private, apologise, but make it clear that you were upset that she wouldn't come over for a second to help you out with something and she is supposed to be your line manager, which means she's supposed to support you. Maybe write down what you want to say so that you don't forget anything.

Or you should man-up and tell her to f**k off. It's only a woman after all, I'm fairly sure she'll relent.

Then offer to spray paint her face with your baby batter.

What was her reaction like, Adam?

She actually apologised to me. I went in early to apologise before anyone else got in, she was on the phone to someone, hung up on them and right away said "I'm really sorry for my outburst yesterday, I was just really stressed with all the stuff going on yesterday."

I said I was sorry too and that was the end of that. I was really surprised. I had a disiplinary on Monday there, I have another hearing on Monday for another incident so if she had made a complaint against me, I reckon that would have been the final nail in the coffin.

She must be feeling guilty. I need next Friday afternoon off again for another baby scan, so I'll bloddy well make sure I get in there whist she is still feeling guilty.

Edited due to shit spelling.

Edited by Shakey T's lover

Guest The Phoenix
She actually apologised to me. I went in early to apologise before anyone else got in, she was on the phone to someone, hung up on them and right away said "I'm really sorry for my outburst yesterday, I was just really stressed with all the stuff going on yesterday."

I said I was sorry too and that was the end of that. I was really surprised. I had a disiplinary on Monday there, I have another hearing on Monday for another incident so if she had made a complaint against me, I reckon that would have been the final nail in the coffin.

She must be feeling guilty. I need next Friday afternoon off again for another baby scan, so I'll bloddy well make sure I get in there whist she is still feeling guilty.

Edited due to shit spelling.

Well nearly!

Personally I think it would be a lot simpler if women stuck to what they are good at. All the best with the baby stuff L-M. ;):D

I have another hearing on Monday for another incident

You have a what, now?

Well nearly!

Personally I think it would be a lot simpler if women stuck to what they are good at. All the best with the baby stuff L-M. ;):D

Thank you! :D So far, so good. Prospective due date - 25.12.2008. :lol:

The 30 year old ned next door is playing his 3000bpm squeaky bleepy cheesy quaver music again at an ear splitting volume.

It's been every night for two weeks now that his college is finished.

To say I'm past the furious stage would be understatement.

To add to that my boiler has packed in completely( no, not that one - she's at work. The one that heats the house).

Edited to add: Our house phone broke today as well. I've never wanted to get pished more in my life, and I can't even do that! :bairn:death

Edited by Monster

The 30 year old ned next door is playing his 3000bpm squeaky bleepy cheesy quaver music again at an ear splitting volume.

It's been every night for two weeks now that his college is finished.

I'd say I'm past the furious stage would be understatement.

To add to that my boiler has packed in completely( no, not that one - she's at work. The one that heats the house).

Kick his fuckin door in and confiscate his speakers.