Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Started work today at 4.30 in the afternoon, finish up on Monday at 5pm. This is the longest overtime shift I have ever done, and it will be without a shadow of a doubt, the last one like this.

Emotionally blackmailed into it, and I have found out today, that it's to cover shifts that the chief union negotiator would have been doing. Thing is, she was sacked yesterday, for responding to racist abuse from a service user, which is well off imo. No investigation, service users word was taken at face value (despite her a having previous history of making allegations), it is completely out of order.

Co-incidence that we start our 3 yearly pay negotiations in a fortnight?

:angry:

Still, Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom is on the telly!

I just got a text from a pal of mine called Mary. Her and another pal, Rhona are out for a night out. The text said she was out with my pals Dave and Tom. I phoned her and said to say hello and wave to Shakey and call Dave a *** slag. I then spoke to Shakey who told me that it's just him and Coddy out, Dave isn't there at all. She'd gone and called Coddy a slag! :lol:

My mates are all out, and I'm not. :(

I just got a text from a pal of mine called Mary. Her and another pal, Rhona are out for a night out. The text said she was out with my pals Dave and Tom. I phoned her and said to say hello and wave to Shakey and call Dave a *** slag. I then spoke to Shakey who told me that it's just him and Coddy out, Dave isn't there at all. She'd gone and called Coddy a slag! :lol:

My mates are all out, and I'm not. :(

You're up the duff anyway, you wouldn't be able to drink :P

I took my son for a walk yesterday, as the weather was outstanding we headed down Prestick shore.

Walking along the shore I was greated by many hello's from other people (especially guys) out walking, I felt good with the world, when people say hello to perfect strangers out for a walk.

On my return home I commented upon this to the wife, she laughed and explained the Prestwick shore is a well known meeting point for homosexuals, and I was lucky I wasn't asked if I wanted to be wanked off in a bush.

My innocence has gone forever. :(

Edited by Whistle Blower

I took my son for a walk yesterday, as the weather was outstanding we headed down Prestick shore.

Walking along the shore I was greated by many hello's from other people (especially guys) out walking, I felt good with the world, when people say hello to perfect strangers out for a walk.

On my return home I commented upon this to the wife, she laughed and explained the Prestwick shore is a well known meeting point for homosexuals, and I was lucky I wasn't asked if I wanted to be wanked off in a bush.

could have beem worse mate, you might have bumped into someone you knew

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nag - football season over for a few months. :( The excitment, happiness and tears of the last 2 weeks are enough to keep me going through the summer however. :)

Long distance relationships...

:(

Seconded. The relationship part :bounce3 , the distance part :bairn.

Not quite sure what your PTTGOYN is there L-M!

1. She can't join them in smoking.

2. She can't join them in drinking.

Take your pick!

Edited by HGG

Not quite sure what your PTTGOYN is there L-M!

HGG's halfway there:

Seconded. The relationship part :bounce3 , the distance part :bairn.

1. She can't join them in smoking.

2. She can't join them in drinking.

Take your pick!

That's it! Plus, have these folk not got work to go to? Kids to be looking after? And if the answer to the first question is no, how can they afford to be in the pub at this time of day?

Lucky, jammy little b*****ds. :angry:

HGG's halfway there:

That's it! Plus, have these folk not got work to go to? Kids to be looking after? And if the answer to the first question is no, how can they afford to be in the pub at this time of day?

Lucky, jammy little b*****ds. :angry:

That's quite a naive attitude from a normally jaded, world weary soul like yourself. :P

One word - benefits. ;)