Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I just found out I have a 10,000 word document to submit for my PHd first year progress report. Unfortunately, this non existent report was meant to have been written and submitted on the 30th of May, My supervisor, somehow managed to avoid mentioning it in all of his conversations with me, the E-mail, that was meant to inform me to do the report, never got to me.

So, I have a ton of stuff I can write at least, which is a small saving grace. I now have to go away and write up at a furious pace.

Edited by renton

I can't say I'm convinced about that. They look terrific to me.

Was wondering how long it'd take for someone to comment on that! :lol:

Yep, they were hugely impressive today; yep, I reckon they'll qualify from that group with relative ease. But I'm nowhere near convinced that they're capable of winning it.

Did they not kick off their group games in the last world cup with a similarly convincing victory and qualify top of their group before screwing up in grand style?

Yep, they were hugely impressive today; yep, I reckon they'll qualify from that group with relative ease. But I'm nowhere near convinced that they're capable of winning it.

Did they not kick off their group games in the last world cup with a similarly convincing victory and qualify top of their group before screwing up in grand style?

Aye, they lost to France. Most of that team is still there though, they're a couple of years older and better.

Not that I think they'll win it, but they're a stronger team now.

Yuk.

I've had a few bottles of wine tonight, and Im at that stage where everything smells really stale and dirty. Ive gotr my window wide open now, but evertything still smells stale, its really quite annoying. :(

Yuk.

I've had a few bottles of wine tonight, and Im at that stage where everything smells really stale and dirty. Ive gotr my window wide open now, but evertything still smells stale, its really quite annoying. :(

Maybe you should have a wash? :huh:

My annoying thingy is my over-zealous spam filter on my yahoo mail account which has sucked in 2 messages that aren't spam so far today.

Maybe you should have a wash? :huh:

Ive had it before, its just one of those things. Even cleaning my teeeeth doesnt help sadly. Its a bit like when you're in a smoky club all night and come back still smelling it. Itll pass eventually!

Ive had it before, its just one of those things. Even cleaning my teeeeth doesnt help sadly. Its a bit like when you're in a smoky club all night and come back still smelling it. Itll pass eventually!

Ah right, I'd something like that a few days ago when I had to clean up my flatmate's pet rat's shit as she had went out without noticing the little b*****d had crapped on the couch. All I could smell for the rest of the day was rat shit even after having a shower and changing my clothes.

Edited by Synex Chattergoon

Ah right, I'd something like that a few days ago when I had to clean up my flatmate's pet rat's shit as she had went out without noticing the little b*****d had crapped on the couch. All I could smell for the rest of the day was rat shit even after having a shower and changing my clothes.

ewwww. You arent helping! Im experimenting with reheated takeaway, which seemed to be doing the jub until you mentioned rat shit! You're in NZ or something now are you not? I was watching a New Zealandy film tonight, Black Sheep!

ewwww. You arent helping! Im experimenting with reheated takeaway, which seemed to be doing the jub until you mentioned rat shit! You're in NZ or something now are you not? I was watching a New Zealandy film tonight, Black Sheep!

That's quite a funny film.

I would use hand soap or something so that when you smell your hands they're nice and fresh. Reheated takeaway might just give you the boak. Not as much as rat shit though (sorry).

That's quite a funny film.

I would use hand soap or something so that when you smell your hands they're nice and fresh. Reheated takeaway might just give you the boak. Not as much as rat shit though (sorry).

Its hilarious! We laughed our way all the way through it. That said, thinking back on it, it was quite gory, and boak inducinh. Oh dear.

It wasn't a dig I assure you. My thoughts before that game were exactly the same as yours.

You're right about the World Cup. They started with a thumping victory against Ukraine, before limping past Tunisia and Saudi Arabia. This got them a last 16 tie against the French who had struggled in their group, and Spain just didn't turn up.

I do reckon this time it will be different though. That was as good a display of pacy attacking football as I've seen for a while and there does seem to be a bit of team spirit about them that isn't normally there. Witness Villa running to the bench to celebrate with the substituted Torres, which is in direct contrast to the usual Tournament stories of Spanish players being more comfortable in their own regional/club groupings.

I will declare an interest here though. I've had money on Spain at every Tournament since 1990 and £40 on them this time. They owe me :lol:

See that Paramore video for Misery Business? Her with the orange hair and emo eyeliner, takes out that woman's chicken fillet bra fillers and wipes off her make-up, presumably to show how fake she is.

Er, so who actually has naturally orange hair and panda eyes? Answer me that one, you silly Avril Lavigne wannabe.

aye she's extremely annoying that wee haley williams but also extremely hot.

we got guestlist for one of their glasgow gigs and no joke she takes her mum and step dad on tour with her. so anyone hoping for some snatch from the williams will have to put up with the mum and dad keeping a watchful eye over proceedings.

aye she's extremely annoying that wee haley williams but also extremely hot.

we got guestlist for one of their glasgow gigs and no joke she takes her mum and step dad on tour with her. so anyone hoping for some snatch from the williams will have to put up with the mum and dad keeping a watchful eye over proceedings.

She's a skinny wee emo tramp. She is far from hot.

i thought she looked even better in the flesh, although my mates band done a few dates with them down south and said she's a bit of a horror without the make-up and that.

i'd still rattle her bones with my bone.

post-1053-1213186438_thumb.jpg

Nothing wrong with her as far as I can see.... :wub::D