Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Aye, and posting on people's Bebos saying "Don't you just hate it when Cocaine gets stuck up your nose?"

What a dickhead you are, Simon. I have family that read my Bebo.

:lol:

Aye, and posting on people's Bebos saying "Don't you just hate it when Cocaine gets stuck up your nose?"

What a dickhead you are, Simon. I have family that read my Bebo.

:lol::lol:

You should do the sensible thing then and block all comments until you have approved them. The option is available, so why not use it and stop whining about it?

Why do you insist on phoning me at 3am from people's landlines?

The Gray Ghost got a message on his msn at 3am, and because The Gray Ghost uses his computer as an alarm clock, the ping reverberated through the house, waking everyone up except The Gray Ghost himself! :lol:

One suspects Simon was not in the best of nicks...

You should do the sensible thing then and block all comments until you have approved them. The option is available, so why not use it and stop whining about it?

Unlike some fucking retards that know a certain function is there but do nothing about it, I didn't know this was possible. Care to elaborate?

The Gray Ghost got a message on his msn at 3am, and because The Gray Ghost uses his computer as an alarm clock, the ping reverberated through the house, waking everyone up except The Gray Ghost himself! :lol:

Sensible advice, right up there with setting your profile to private so people won't read your deranged ramblings of your blog..... oh, wait....

edited to add: Adam wee got there first, and was slightly more subtle :lol:

Edited by renton

Unlike some fucking retards that know a certain function is there but do nothing about it, I didn't know this was possible. Care to elaborate?

Not really no. The Gray Ghost is notoriously technophobic, and doesnt know how to do any of this stuff. Its like the setting of page to private. The Gray Ghost is aware it can be done but has no idea how to do it.

Not really no. The Gray Ghost is notoriously technophobic, and doesnt know how to do any of this stuff. Its like the setting of page to private. The Gray Ghost is aware it can be done but has no idea how to do it.

For somebody so technophobic you don't half spend a lot of time using said technology :rolleyes:

Simon sounds like a right waster.

If you ever attend a match with him on Saturday after has been out on Friday night, don't look into his eyes. The Gray Ghost made the mistake of doing that once, its seriously freaky, he don't blink properly. Reptile was the first thing that came to mind.

He does actually. I wonder if he has a female friend who he can drug and violate like Fletch does.

Fletch and Sasha seem to have wildly varying prices to buy smack at.

To afford a hit, Sasha steals a laptop. Fletch "found a couple of DVDs to sell". A couple of DVDs!? How much smack can you get with £6?

Simon?

a. how do you use your computer as an alarm clock? Where's that function then oh technophobic one?

b. turn the damn thing off and go to bed before 3am!

Simon sounds like a right waster.

Seconded.

a. how do you use your computer as an alarm clock? Where's that function then oh technophobic one?

b. turn the damn thing off and go to bed before 3am!

b. The Gray Ghost was in bed well before then! He has got his insomnia sorted for now, but leaves his computer on for its extra loud alarm capablities.

a. Downloaded something from somewhere. The Gray Ghost suspects that he did a google for computer alarm clock and then installed that.