Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Postie called at 3:20 today, I gave him our post and was about to leg it oot the office early when I got called to the baggage hall to retrieve a detainees bag. 25 feckin minutes before it came round the carousel. :angry:<_<

Right - aff tae the howf! ;)

My dad just sent me a picture message of the view from his hotel in South Africa and he said beer is £1 pint. I got offered to go and I said no :(

If I saw the escarpment in South Africa I would probably be physically sick though as I studied it solidly for 3 months.

My car has to go back to Vauxhall for a safety recall

What kind of Vauxhall you got? Just asking as my sis has a Corsa and may not be aware.

My moan - making plans for the weekend around a game I was asked to be an assistant referee at only to find out tonight that the refs' were double booked and they're going for the other referee and assistants :angry:

What kind of Vauxhall you got? Just asking as my sis has a Corsa and may not be aware.

My moan - making plans for the weekend around a game I was asked to be an assistant referee at only to find out tonight that the refs' were double booked and they're going for the other referee and assistants :angry:

I have an Astra (05 plate)

It is an oil preasure switch fault on the Z16XEP engine :huh: I wasn't aware of any fault until Vauxhall wrote to me.

Due to raith playing rangers tommorow, the town centre will be awash with bigoted drunken morons belting out the sash and other secretarian chart toppers <_<

Aye, and there'll be Rangers fans out and all probably.

Why do people from Fife have 6 fingers and never wash? :huh:

Because otherwise we'd look like we were posh next to our neighbours from Falkirk. :rolleyes:

Aye, and there'll be Rangers fans out and all probably.

:lol:

The apocalypse is nigh, the end of the world is upon us.

Outside, there is an unnatural stillness, things are quiet, the skies are clear, and its hot. Really hot. Considering that the skies are clear, it is really quite hot. This doesnt bode well.

Added to that, our sky has stopped working, technical problems....Now, the tv guide etc are still going, but its not displaying anything...this can only mean one thing!

It is nigh!

I went to watch the last three episodes that I haven't seen of South Park online and it isn't working. :(

Not only that, I just realised I haven't seen the last two series of King of the Hill, and I can't find that anywhere online either. Gutted. :bairn

I went to watch the last three episodes that I haven't seen of South Park online and it isn't working. :(

Not only that, I just realised I haven't seen the last two series of King of the Hill, and I can't find that anywhere online either. Gutted. :bairn

King of the Hill is great TV.

I especially like the one where Bill finds out he was part of an experiment in the Army, and blames the drugs for all his faults, which the other guys list :lol:

"'Placebo' must be the name of the drug..."

You tried here? Clicky