Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

See if there were luxuries like that why was Josef Fritzl's daughter complaining? ;)

:lol::lol:

bnow i understand why you laughed about my comment ;)

Sell it to me, what can this fan do that others can't?

Like the others (I presume), it comes with 3 speeds, a timer, and it rotates, but unlike the others, its long. This means that rather than simply wafting into your face, giving you dry eyes while the rest of your body gets moister than a sponge in the ocean, this fan spreads the air throughout your body. For example, I have mine sitting on a bucket right now, so that I am actually getting a cool breeze on my upper leg, all the way up my torso, and with a gentle waft over my face. Its that good that Im thinking of getting a second one for my office.

Now in my office, I have 2 desk fans pointed at my face. The downside is that although it keeps my face cool, combining the fan with the computer means my eyes get drier than a put down from SaintSam. Get a pedestal fan, its the best investment you'll ever make! :D

I love my fan. :)

My phone is broken again. Ironic given I was telling one of my pals tonight that since I sent it away for repair in December I haven't had a single problem with it. Fifteen minutes later it starts turning itself on and off and says I have no network coverage in the middle of Aberdeen.

Not happy at all :angry:

There are no credible jobs anywhere in Greenock or the west of Scotland.

Any sectors that offer evening daytime and/or evening weekend work?

I'd like to work in a pub but I'll have to wait another couple of months. :(

There are no credible jobs anywhere in Greenock or the west of Scotland.

Any sectors that offer evening daytime and/or evening weekend work?

I'd like to work in a pub but I'll have to wait another couple of months. :(

There is a T-Mobile call centre in Greenock and they seem to employ just about anyone who applies.

There is a T-Mobile call centre in Greenock and they seem to employ just about anyone who applies.

I've received bad omens from my brother who was a training manager.

Compulsory saturday days too. :(:(

I tried to find a decent wee quote from Cassandra to put under my avatar, but it appears she never actually said anything of note, in the entire time she was on screen.

I wanted to get the bit about Rodney's name written in his jacket, but she shows it to him, and doesn't actually say anything!

Give me two minutes Dunc will find you something :)