Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Sitting for four fucking hours in A+E on a Wednesday night when there appears to be absolutely f**k-all going on and no staff around, having buggered up my ankle ligaments slipping outside on the ice.

THAT gets on my nerves.

I'll give you a lift if you can get to Chapelwood in Kirkcaldy for half 6....

How do i get there? Is there somewhere i can meet you that I would know? Any chance you could drop me in Thornton afterwards? How much do you want for petroleum?

Edited by MonTheRovers!!

How do i get there? Is there somewhere i can meet you that I would know? Any chance you could drop me in Thornton afterwards? How much do you want for petroleum?

I'll drop you off after the game. £5 petrol sound fair? Can you get a run through to Sainsburys in Kirkcaldy?

Although I think I may be feeling a little better than I was earlier, I'm still feeling ill. My chest infection seems to be on its way out which is pretty early really to say I've only had it a few days, so I can't complain about that this time around. It's leaving me with a cold though and now I'm snuffly and sneezing all over the show! :(

I must stay away from the PC whilst drunk,It turns out i ordered a Nokia N95 on O2 whilst pished on saturday night :huh:

To be fair though, you won't be disappointed. I'm pleased with my N95. :D A word of warning though as you have kids - don't take the damn thing on the beach. Sand and slide phones don't mix well! Still, mine's all the better for the sanding down it took between fascias on holiday back in the summer. :(