Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I just decided. Phoned a decent Indian place I'd forgotten about on the other side of town. Asked if they deliver to my area to be told in a friendly manner "of course we do!". The nice man also helped me with my indecisiveness over what to order and then told me in typical Rochdale fashion that I was being greedy. :lol:

I ordered a Grub box and Al ordered a calzone from Babylon in Eldersie which we've heard good things about recently and it lived upto it's reputation! :)

I had an Indian Meal in a wee (somewhat grubby) Indian place in County Place in Perth today. It was pretty good. Unfortunately I was driving, so didnt get to drink like everyone else.

No dinner tonight though, just not hungry enough.

Turns out I'm not hungry enough for so much food. My appetite's knackered with being ill this week. :( Still, plenty left for tomorrow now. My mum's bringing me soup and Irn Bru as well. :D

It'll acheive as mush as your Conservative vote in Fife or my SNP vote in Glasgow. Both of which, by the way, will require a police prescence at the polls.

Are you or I sad c***s for exercising our democratic right as well?

Did you know that no parliamentary seat has ever been tied or won by only one vote, therefore nobody's vote in any seat has ever been decisive. What I'm saying is, nobody's vote ever mattered! :(

Did you know that no parliamentary seat has ever been tied or won by only one vote, therefore nobody's vote in any seat has ever been decisive. What I'm saying is, nobody's vote ever mattered! :(

:lol:

Be tolerant. The X-Factor is for hairdressers and the like.

No tolerance.

I'll witter about the weather if it's brought up. I'm quite lucid regarding politics, football, snooker, swimming, decent vodka and (embarassingly) teapots. This was merely an attempt to make me feel inferior.

Not going back there.

Guest The Phoenix
No tolerance.

I'll witter about the weather if it's brought up. I'm quite lucid regarding politics, football, snooker, swimming, decent vodka and (embarassingly) teapots. This was merely an attempt to make me feel inferior.

Not going back there.

You should have scissor kicked him in the gonads and asked how he liked that for a centre parting.

You should have scissor kicked him in the gonads and asked how he liked that for a centre parting.

Yes I should have. the entire situation was very upsetting.

As is the fact that I didn't go the football today due to my need to work 2 (two!) hours between 6 and 8. b*****ds.

I have just made it back from Arbroath. Not content with failing its MOT and going out of date next week, it today decided to give me a dose of the fails. So my car now sounds like a geiger counter. The vibration is that bad that when I got out of it, I felt like I had been on a boat for the last 3 hours. So from the sounds of it, the engine is going to fail even before the MOT runs out! :(

Least you managed to get it started Xbass. I'd arranged to go into Dunfermline with the lad today and my wee car totally refused to start. Phoned the AA who sent someone two hours later and he got it to start first time. :angry:

Thats unfortunate, and also slightly embarrassing! :lol:

Edited to add, at least you have the saving grace of being a girl! You can get away with such stuff. My flatmate ran out of fuel, and also phoned the AA for a flat tyre. As a man, a manly man, Im not allowed to do such stuff. :(

Edited by Xbass Threepwood

Least you managed to get it started Xbass. I'd arranged to go into Dunfermline with the lad today and my wee car totally refused to start. Phoned the AA who sent someone two hours later and he got it to start first time. :angry:

I did say that would happen! :whistle

I phoned them once about a flat tyre too but I'm a girl after all as you say. I might have broken a nail or something if I'd attempted to change it myself. ;)

Exactly, whereas I would only phone the RAC if I couldn't get it moving full stop, or if it had been written off in a massive accident. Hell, I even once took around 5 hours to drive up to Arbroath in one of my old cars because a catastrophic engine failure meant it took about 20 minutes to get above 10mph. For I am a man, a manly man (hairband notwithstanding), a manly man who can't be seen to be a poooove about cars.

I've arrived at my dads house on the back of a RAC lorry more than once. :ph34r: