Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Guest The Phoenix
Driving Test + Nerves = Fail.

:thumbsdown

Chin up, took me 4 to pass. The key is to be calm.

At long last - a Maths problem I can do.

Driving Test + Calm = Pass. :D

Someone sitting near me at work is on the phone. Never having bothered listening to her before I can confirm that she sounds stupid. This is sad as she is attractive.

Grab the phone off her and then get fired in about her then.

why taken off you?

and

so your getting it away tomorrow because the deadline's when? yet your filling it out NOW? :P

Cause i was filling it in in the class when she was puting something up on the board. And there's no set date for them to be according to the lassie at the desk in the college.

A guy I know has a second cousin who has an owl that he bought in a shop that was leased by a woman who once worked with the mother of a window cleaner from Kilwinning that ceaned the windows of that family's local baker.

Uncanny.

Guest The Phoenix
A guy I know has a second cousin who has an owl that he bought in a shop that was leased by a woman who once worked with the mother of a window cleaner from Kilwinning that ceaned the windows of that family's local baker.

Uncanny.

That's Willie Fankerton.

Uncanny.

Chin up, took me 4 to pass. The key is to be calm.

Cheers. I knew I'd failed before I even left the test centre. I nearly hit the open gate and the guy stepped in with the dual controls. Also fecked up the reverse round the corner, hitting the kerb twice and changed lanes before a roundabout chronically late. It's so annoying because in my last few lessons I'd been feeling really confident, and making hardly any mistakes at all.

At long last - a Maths problem I can do.

Driving Test + Calm = Pass. :D

:lol: