Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

The West Ham vs West Brom game is possibly one of the most dire games I have ever seen. <_<

All those sort of games are.

I usually turn over to Dave when they are on.

Speaking of Dave, is it just me or is that "Dave Original" Argumental one of the worst thing to ever grace television?

SiiLLii W33 LASSii3S HU PiiT THUR NiiM LiiKE DiiS ON 3M 3SS 3NNN!!

YoO SHuD LiiEk PYoOR BLocK D3m!!111

Luckilly, I'm passed the age where I have to put up with this. Sadly, people still seem to like signing in and out 400 times.

There is a knack to drinking large amounts of alcohol and giving the impression that you are just drinking juice.

Vodka is the easiest. Orange jce or Tomato jce.

I love Bloody Marys.Everybody thinks you are drinking juice.I guess the give away is when you start to slaver and slide under the table.

A wee woman from Boots in the Departure Lounge has just wheeled a two basket trolley into the office selling smellies and stuff for Mother's Day. :huh: Cue hordes of female colleagues all comparing prices of lippy, foundation and mascara etc.

It's an office, get on with some work for f**k's sake! :angry:<_< *

*NB This does not apply to hard working staff who only occasionally browse a certain football website! :ph34r::whistle