Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Oh yeah, one other thing, does anyone else get annoyed with "Congratulations Team X on winning the league, you deserve it"?

Now, I am a bit of a traditionalist and I like the rivalry in football. Yes, if we couldn't win the league then I suppose St Johnstone (or Ross County) would be the least offensive people to win it but I just don't like all the public congratulations.

Far better off we give them messages of "you will never survive up there" or "you are coming straight back down".

Ahh, that gets to me every year.

Oh yeah, one other thing, does anyone else get annoyed with "Congratulations Team X on winning the league, you deserve it"?

Now, I am a bit of a traditionalist and I like the rivalry in football. Yes, if we couldn't win the league then I suppose St Johnstone (or Ross County) would be the least offensive people to win it but I just don't like all the public congratulations.

Far better off we give them messages of "you will never survive up there" or "you are coming straight back down".

Ahh, that gets to me every year.

As I posted in another thread, the fans of the team who have narrowly missed out are all 'well done, you deserve it etc' because if they are seen to take defeat in a dignified manner, then the fans of the winning team won't gloat and rub it in half as much.

These are the facts.

With regards to boke inducing dedications on the radio, I got Prodigy - Breathe played on XFM and they mentioned that I'd said in my text I was with my gf and wanted it played because she hates them, and it would piss her off.

As I posted in another thread, the fans of the team who have narrowly missed out are all 'well done, you deserve it etc' because if they are seen to take defeat in a dignified manner, then the fans of the winning team won't gloat and rub it in half as much.

These are the facts.

Good point, if my team had won the league I would far prefer other team's fans to be raging and bitter about it so I could lord it over them a little bit more.

Get stuck in. Cold pakora, donner meat and onion rings is the ideal cure for a hangover :ph34r:

I did. B) I love cold hot sauce donner meat and onion rings......Yummy. :D

This is really petty, but maternity clothes are *really* getting on my neep neeps. They're expensive, poor quality, difficult to get a hold of and just generally not as nice as normal clothes. :(

People that spit whilst talking! :angry: I don't want to have a shower whilst you are telling me about how crap I am at drawing :lol: (Anyone that goes to Portlethen Academy knows what I'm talking about :P )

Damn Mr Kane!

People that spit whilst talking! :angry: I don't want to have a shower whilst you are telling me about how crap I am at drawing :lol: (Anyone that goes to Portlethen Academy knows what I'm talking about :P )

Damn Mr Kane!

Sorry!

I have a hangover,a big bruise on my leg,I also came home a bit drunk last night and went right to my bed miss out on my munchie box that was getting ordered,I'm not going to let it bother me.

I have two massive bruises, one on each shin. Too much jumping/dancing/partying at the footie. Those stupid seats in front, i kept banging into them.

I have two massive bruises, one on each shin. Too much jumping/dancing/partying at the footie. Those stupid seats in front, i kept banging into them.

Be grateful you weren't be told to sit down or face ejection from the ground every 15 seconds.

Edited by vikingTON

Football people describing games that aren't cup finals as "Cup finals".

It's not a fucking cup final. It's a play-off semi final. And you've got another one four days later!

I hate it when people say 'football club' after the name of a team to try and and gravtias to what they are saying.

Normally a player or pundit would say something like 'we've got a tough against Everton to prepare for', but if it was a crucial winner take all game they'd say something like 'this a a massive day for Sunderland football club'.

Junction 10? Any idea how that's supposed to last, Capy?

Not sure the work is going on a pace but it is a nightmare.50 mins on Fri,i should have come of at the services. They had more lanes open South bound than North on the bank holiday.

Today a Horse transporters was on fire at Craigforth.Anoher bloody crawl.It is bad enough in Edinburgh but the are tracking me around Scotland now. Im beginning to take it personally.

Oh and another thing.You cannot drive down the Drip road(should you wish) unless you have a Tiger Tank. I ground my car every time ,so Back o Hill from now on.