Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

What IS a Shawshank Redemption?

:rolleyes:

Dunno, wtf is a Shawshank Redemption? :unsure:

Anyhow, on to things that annoy me - c***s on XBox Live, who simply quit the second you score a goal against them when playing FIFA or PES. It's poofy <_<

Tomorrow, I'll sit the toughest exam I've faced yet and I'm absolutely bricking it. Far too much to take in and I'm not convinced I'm going to remember it all. For the first time in my life, I'm actually on the verge of panic before an exam.

Thankfully, I got a good mark in the coursework. The module mark is a 50-50 split between the two.

EDIT: Why does my second paragraph appear like I've hit the return twice when I view the thread? I've only hit return once. It appears normal when I view my post at the bottom of the screen in this edit too.

Edited by Michael W

Thought i was on a good run what with having an excellent sesh last night, waking up this morning with no hangover whatsoever, despite having dealt with a litre of vodka, and several joints.

The run of good fortune is now at an end. My other half is in for her monthly "MOTT test", i've got work tomorrow, and i'm skint again.

f**k.

On the plus side though, Airdrie, Newcastle and Boro all got relegated today.

Awesome.

The Microsoft Word trial has expired and I have 2 assesments to hand in for Wednesday and Word costs about £30 that I don't have.

Bank holiday tomorrow so need to cram everything in at the libary on Tuesday <_<

The Microsoft Word trial has expired and I have 2 assesments to hand in for Wednesday and Word costs about £30 that I don't have.

Bank holiday tomorrow so need to cram everything in at the libary on Tuesday <_<

Psst; torrents.

*cough, cough*

I'm still revising for my higher mod studs exam tomorrow. Just finished South Africa, gonna work until 2, then get some sleep, then up again at 5 to bang in another 2 and a half hours before i leave.

I really, really deserve a C for this.

I'm still revising for my higher mod studs exam tomorrow. Just finished South Africa, gonna work until 2, then get some sleep, then up again at 5 to bang in another 2 and a half hours before i leave.

I really, really deserve a C for this.

How much writing is involved in that?

I did SG Modern Studies and wrote about 12 pages then just gave up before I lost the will to live. Got a 4 in the end.

I got a 1 last year with minimal revision, nout like this :lol:

You've got to do four 15 mark essays in an hour and a half in paper 1, then a DME and 10 marks worth of SG level questions in an hour and a half i think it is.

So aye, eh, fucking loads.

I got a 1 last year with minimal revision, nout like this :lol:

You've got to do four 15 mark essays in an hour and a half in paper 1, then a DME and 10 marks worth of SG level questions in an hour and a half i think it is.

So aye, eh, fucking loads.

Feck that for a laugh.

I'm glad I "Marc Twaddle'd" out half way through 5th year.

No, then?

Anyway, my friend is clearly going out with an idiot, but he's too stupid/desperate to figure it out.

The Gray Ghost is a creature from the ethereal realms. A creature of fear and darkness, and one who does not get exposed to the harsh illumination of day very often. The Gray Ghost also likes gardening.