Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

The Gray Ghost is a creature from the ethereal realms. A creature of fear and darkness, and one who does not get exposed to the harsh illumination of day very often. The Gray Ghost also likes gardening.

xbl, then?

The Gray Ghost was once xbl, but that weak mortal has been subsumed by the voice of infinity. For a month.

There we go. :)

I must confess that at first I thought it might have been Ron, so I apologise because that's quite an insult.

I went to itch my head ther and a big clump of hair fell out. Now, either i'm balding at 16, or i'm so stressed i may just curl up into a ball in the room tomorrow and cry.

Bad AIDS.

There we go. :)

I must confess that at first I thought it might have been Ron, so I apologise because that's quite an insult.

:lol:

If The Gray Ghost had been ron, xbl would have been on by now and would have made angry little ron crack like the embittered worm he is.