Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I really want to go out and enjoy the nice weather before getting blootered tonight, but it's just far too hot for me.

I'm generally a sweaty person (please do not mistake sweaty for stinky) and if I went out in this I'd end up in a puddle. Plus, being a ginger I would probably turn into a big blister as well.

A big blistery puddle. It's not a good look.

I really want to go out and enjoy the nice weather before getting blootered tonight, but it's just far too hot for me.

I'm generally a sweaty person (please do not mistake sweaty for stinky) and if I went out in this I'd end up in a puddle. Plus, being a ginger I would probably turn into a big blister as well.

A big blistery puddle. It's not a good look.

how about antiperspirant and sun cream?

Horrible weather. It's gone from 30c & beautiful sunshine to 13c & heavy rain in less than a week. We have 10 more days of this too, apparantly.

Doesn't rain in the pub, and even if the roof caved in and if it did, NINETY TWO PENCE A PINT would mean I'd be wet and drunk before I'd go home.

Doesn't rain in the pub, and even if the roof caved in and if it did, NINETY TWO PENCE A PINT would mean I'd be wet and drunk before I'd go home.

You speak the truth good sir. Unfortunately I am going to some charity event thing that is mostly outdoors, so I won't be drinking 92p beer :(

Amaing weather. Fucking loving today. Played football at 2 until about half 3, then took a wee 3 mile stroll home in the sunshine. Curretnly sitting out the back with the laptop and Vimpto.

Fucking bliss :D

b*****d, wrong thread.

Edited by Money Mayweather

how about antiperspirant and sun cream?

Doesn't work. I'm quite a hairy guy, and every now and again I'll give the pits a good seeing to. I don't sweat as much, but the first few days are horrible because of the constant itch.

As for the suncream, I think I might have some somewhere, but I've given up. I'm going to go for a little FM session before I go out tonight.

FM ----------- Going out.

You know it's that good.

The Raith Rovers website. Specifically the squad page.

It shows 20 players (yes, I counted) but 7 of them are under 19s and one of them has disappeared. So we have 12 senior squad players not the fucking plethora that we appear to. I'd like to look at my squad without a nagging doubt that we're gonna be relying on Jamie Mackie next year.

It certainly is petty though.

Still got 2hrs of back shift to go :( and the time is going so feckin slowly. A lot of my family are all at my Dads the night for a cheeky drink ahead of tomorrow and by the time i get there i will be the only sober one.

Speed drinking may be on the cards ;) (it's not clever btw)

When you completely change your plans to accommodate someone else after they say at 6pm "Aye, I'll be round at yours at about 7, half 8. Don't bother getting booze, I've got plenty here so I'll just bring that round."

Well, it's now 9:15 and that's me just finding out he's in the pub, drinking with the lovely inhabitants of Parkhead, in a hole of a pub.

Now I'm late for the fucking 21st I'm going to, and stone cold sober.

EDIT-= OH HERE WE FUCKING GO.

I put my clippers on charge 2 hours ago so I could have a last minute shave before I went out. So I go into the room and turn them on, I start to work under my chin when the fucking battery runs out.

I didn't turn the plug on.

So now, not only am I late, sober and annoyed. I'm late, sober, annoyed, and I have a fucking single bald spot on my chin.

f**k everything.

Edited by Toma_BullyWee

I've just had the worst two months on Football Manager ever.

Having guided Stenhousemuir to the First Division, I was sitting a point off the top behind Dundee and St Johnstone. Then, within the space of three games, 7 (seven!) of my key first team players got injured. Each one was out for at least 2 months. I now occupy 8th, sitting dangerously above Clyde and Dunfermline.

Fucking tits.

I've just had the worst two months on Football Manager ever.

Having guided Stenhousemuir to the First Division, I was sitting a point off the top behind Dundee and St Johnstone. Then, within the space of three games, 7 (seven!) of my key first team players got injured. Each one was out for at least 2 months. I now occupy 8th, sitting dangerously above Clyde and Dunfermline.

Fucking tits.

This is unrelated, but in one of my FM games Zanetti (I think) started giving me jip at the start of the season. He was about 104 but still a decent player, but I took the huff with him so only played him in 9 league games so that he didn't get a league winner's medal.

Dick.