Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Men who walk around supermarkets with their tops off. Yes, I know its a hot day but you're sweating all over the fruit and veg.

That is the weakest justification The Gray Ghost has ever heard. "sweating all over the fruit and veg". The Gray Ghost can understand if you don't like it, but because people are "sweating all over the fruit and veg"? You'll have to think of a better one than that! :lol:

For the record, The Gray Ghost keeps his shirt on, but thats because he's fat and has moobs. If The Gray Ghost had a rippling 6 pack, then he would be keeping his shirt off as much as possible.

Okay dokes. A lot of Tesco stores won't let you in without a shirt on.

They do things differently in Port Glasgow. I wouldn't be surprised if on a particularly scorching day this summer going shirtless was made mandatory, with free tattoos for the under-12s.

Imagine trying to squeeze past two shirtless, sweaty, hairy fat men in the booze aisle who both stand up at the same time, transferring their bodily fluids (sweat, ya dirty buggers) onto your bare arms and freshly washed white t-shirt.

Edited by Řehoř

Related to Dunc's above post ( I can't be arsed going back and quoting it). My girlfriend got her mother a Birthday Card and wrote 'To Mum, love Liam and Kim'.

Fucks that about? I'm now calling her mum am I?

To be fair, other than you buying a separate card and writing "Happy Birthday (let's call her) Jean", yer burd's not got much other choice. If she wrote her mum's name, rather than mum, it would just be creepy, unless she regularly calls her by her first name.

Imagine trying to squeeze past two shirtless, sweaty, hairy fat men in the booze aisle who both stand up at the same time, transferring their bodily fluids (sweat, ya dirty buggers) onto your bare arms and freshly washed white t-shirt.

I've got a semi now.

No one should ever walk around in public with no top on, ever. I don't want to see it. Do it in your own back garden, I might possibly accept the beach, since I rarely ever go to anywhere dirt meets water for the sake of enjoyment, but never, ever in the street, supermarket, beer garden or anywhere I'm likely to be.

No one should ever walk around in public with no top on, ever. I don't want to see it. Do it in your own back garden, I might possibly accept the beach, since I rarely ever go to anywhere dirt meets water for the sake of enjoyment, but never, ever in the street, supermarket, beer garden or anywhere I'm likely to be.

A mate of mines had his top off in a beer garden and he got stung on the nipple :lol::lol::lol:

A mate of mines had his top off in a beer garden and he got stung on the nipple :lol::lol::lol:

Fantastic! :lol:

As I read that, however, a bloke just walked up the path to the main door there with brown velcro trainers, black socks, black shorts and that was all he was wearing. :green

Fantastic! :lol:

As I read that, however, a bloke just walked up the path to the main door there with brown velcro trainers, black socks, black shorts and that was all he was wearing. :green

I never knew Adam was back :ph34r:

Guest The Phoenix

Thats a hair enough comment. From now on, the Gray Ghost shall take hair not to mention that which should not be mentioned.

Aye, just stick to posting the bald facts.

I was thinking topless undertaker but I'm not sure about the brown velcro trainers.